Columbia and Track DEMO Day at North Strathfield AMF Sun 15 June

mattr

Columbia and Track DEMO Day at North Strathfield AMF Sun 29th June

hey guys
Columbia 300, Track and Qubica AMF proudly present a free bowling ball demo day at North Strathfield AMF
9am—11am 29th June

Come and try the best bowling equipment on the market free of charge
Brand new bowling balls will be available for purchase via AMF at an
unbeatable prices for people who attend this session

Qubica AMF Staffer Matt Riley, along with Columbia 300 staffer Jarrod Lean with help from Adam Goldberg will be running the demo day.

These three bowlers with years of experience will be on hand to answer any questions you have regarding any of the Columbia 300 or Track range of bowling balls.

Bowling balls which will be available for trial on this day are:

Columbia 300 Rival
Columbia 300 High flush
Columbia 300 Resurgence
Track Kinetic
Track Temper

Please register your interest with ball weight by contacting AMF North Strathfield on 9746 0700 or leave your details here
Balls will be available for purchase on that day at highly discounted prices also

Re: Columbia and Track DEMO Day at North Strathfield AMF Sun 29th June

fancy organising a day like this on the morning of the NSW State Open Masters

would think its more to avoid the clash of times and risk taking bowlers away from the NSW State Open Masters. couldn't it be done Sunday afternoon after the masters has concluded, after all its only a 12 game event. perhaps should have even looked at doing it at Strathfield Super Bowl so that those competing in the Open masters are already there and can hang around for the Demo Day afterwards

looks like i will need to re think when this is on

Looks llike it maybe the 1st weekend in july

I have not seen any entry forms for the state champs so i didnt know it was on

matt i think you'll find Ron Forbes has had them listed in state entry forms section since 20 March 08

The new date will be the 29th June

I am sure nothing is on that weekend. 22nd june is the sport series

Back
Top Bottom