NEWCASTLE CUP

rambo1

Big congratulations to Michael Little winning the Newcastle Cup from a Gallant & unlucky Sam Romeo who left a few solid single pins when they should have been strikes but Micharl was relentless in the pocket

Well done to Micky on his win in the Newcastle Cup, looked great on the lanes all weekend. Bad luck Sam, but well done on your efforts.Congrats to David and Deb plus all the staff at Mayfield on a great weekend. Also to all the local bowlers who turned up and competed in the tournament. It's the only way to gain experience. It was great to see you all have a go. I hope to see you all next year with a bigger and better Newcastle Cup.
Cheers Lovey

Thanks guys, would like to say thanks to Graham, David, Debbie and the rest of the staff who helped to make this as good a tournament as it could be. The lane conditions held up well, I would not have been able to average so high otherwise and the condition was there for everyone to hit regardless of style.

It was good to see the tournament supported so well by local bowlers and it was a shame that apart from a few others from outside the area including Georgie boy, that it wasn't supported as well from the rest of the state. A shame as here was a decent tournament with good value for money and good prize fund yet noone wanted to bowl. I hope none of those bowlers who didn't turn up don't ever complain about the tournament scene dying in this state.

29 entries and paid 18 places, you dont see that everyday. Thanks for putting on the event, it was a quick yet fun trip.

Back
Top Bottom