NEW TEAM FOR PRESIDENTS SHIELD 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Assailant

:twisted: :twisted: Hey all i thought i would inform everyone that a new team will be in the 2004 presidents shield and this team is the western warriors from orange and we are going to ruffle a few thevers in the presidents shield so watch out. :twisted: :twisted:

say what? would u happen to mean nationals by any chance as I thought that presidents shield was for the state/zones only

I think he means a new nationals team... I do believe that the teams can only be from states/zones in australia.

They could be classed as WNSW (west NSW) but then the whole format would be Screwed because there would be 11 teams and we would have to have a pacer team and play 23 games ???

just my thoughts :)

Do you mean Orange is entering a team for the Intercentre Challenge which runs at the Nationals each year?? This is a handicapped event that has 5 person teams - similar to presidents shield - but not the real thing! :!: :?: :roll:

:twisted: :twisted: NO orange isn't entering the intercenter cup we are definitally in the 2004 australian presidents shield cup and if anyone doesn't like that well hard cheese \:D/ =D>

ADD said:
:twisted: :twisted: NO orange isn't entering the intercenter cup we are definitally in the 2004 australian presidents shield cup and if anyone doesn't like that well hard cheese \:D/ =D>

What's your source for this information ??

There are over 50 bowling centres in NSW, so how could Orange be allowed to make a team by themselves :?: :?: :?: :?:

What's your source for this information??
Theres nothing at www.tenpin.org.au/home at all about it!
So where did you get this information?? 11 Teams doesn't sound right at all. Pacer would be needed unless another team enters and then there will be no practise lanes for shield. Very Impractical as well as the team would be made up of about 2 centres. If its true then best of luck to you in shield.

Later Da Cowman!

There is in fact 12 teams... I have heard King and Flinders Islands are submitting a team. Sure, they don't have a centre between them, but apparently they have been practising throwing a cheese wheel up and down a gravel road, conditioned with sheep crap, at coke bottles.

And if you beleive that, you'd beleive Orange has it's own team.

:roll: Ok -say you do have a team entering Shield - Who are your bowlers - Boys & Girls ? Did you roll off to make the team? How many centres in the area you are representing? Can you give us all the details?

Im pretty sure this person has got presidents shield mixed up with challenge shield which is played at N.S.W. state.
Western Warriors used to bowl challenge shield a while ago but then they ran out of bowlers to fill the teams.
Good luck to them anyway

:twisted: :twisted: we haven't run out of bowlers it is totally a orang team and we are doing the challenge shield and presidents shield and i will be getting the full details of who is one the team on monday so hold your wonky opinions for monday.

Boys and girls, this is why glue and permanent markers have warning lables not to sniff.

Need I say anything more?

oh my god, does this guy have ne idea what hes goin on about, a team from orange in the president shield, lol, ive heard it all now

sweet heart if u put a name to a post we would kno who u were n then maybe ur story mite b credible but rite now no one will believe u as there has been 10 teams in shield for yrs n if ne team was gonna get a spot they would go to New Zealand first. after all we had 2 New Zealand bowlers at the development camp last yr. so wen u give us a name n some real info we'll all have to see how we go.

androooo said:
Boys and girls, this is why glue and permanent markers have warning lables not to sniff.

I probably couldnt have said it better myself .. I was trying to be nice haha

I would just like to point out after talking to the organisers of the 2004 President shield challenge, Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA), that the president shield teams for this year will be as follows

1.ACT & Southern NSW
2.Central NSW
3.Northern NSW
4.Northern Territory
5.North Queensland
6.South Queensland
7.South Australia
8.Tasmania
9.Victoria
10.Western Australia

and as you can see there are (10) ten teams and orange or "the Western Warriors" are not one of them :)

If you have any questions regarding president shield like this i advise that you contact Peter Couburn ([email protected]) as he would be able to tell you everything you need to know.

:twisted: :twisted: oh oh oh i'm going to live it when you are all stuffed up when we start bowling and you wonder why did i open my dumb mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom