• Results After Block 2.xls
    976.5 KB · Views: 33
Results from Block 5

Final Results For the Day,

Congrats to Russell Chown for winning and I will see you all at the next one

Attachments

• Results After Block 5.xls
    963.5 KB · Views: 185
Sorry but i do not accept the sportsmans award as after bowling a 150 in the 5th was
grumpy arse piece of **** and may have put other bowlers around me off. please find another ricipient of this award. perhaps a more thought out process may be needed in order to find a more suitable canditate.
p.s. well done to Rusty on a great bowling performance and to janet baker who
i bowled with today who also had a great day.

Another strong showing for the NSW sport series. 67 bowler's is fantastic.

Well done on your win bro :)

very interesting pattern, tough early, if you were on 1 thru 14 the lanes dried quicker than 15 thru 24, so if you were someone who needed more oil and were on low lanes they would of struggled and vise versa if need other way.

Reading the lanes and having the equipment was the key, knowing when to change balls and when not to,

Big thanks to Liegh murray for all the hard work getting all the scores on total bowling, john,lyn and all the staff at blacktown for all the work put in, see you all at macarthur 21st june.

Russel what is there to say, you were unstopable

I really enjoyed the day at blacktown Natile sean lyn john leigh and cafe staff did a very good job Congrats to Russell on winning and bowling some very nice games...

A big thanks to all who made it a great day. My bowling could have been a lot better than it was but i enjoyed the challenge and thats what it is all about. Looking forward to the next one at Macarthur.

Henry, I think the post that you have made above is testament to the reason you were selected for the award you received - even with the bad game you had you obviously were still a great sportsman in congratulating all those around you. glad to see it in this day and age of mantrums and tempers.

Also, thanks to all for putting this on, hopefully the Rachuig roll-offs wont interfere with the next one, have a lot of fun in the end. Shayne, hope you made it to work okay.

Congratulations to Russell on your win!

Looked like one of the higher scoring patterns we have seen for quite some time. But with still the vast majority under the card it was by no means easy.

I would personally like to say thanks to every single individual who turn up and competed on Sunday. When I first thought about running the first one at Illawarra StrikeZone many years ago, I would have never imagined it would have become this strong so quick. It's phenomenal who strong of a following we now have, and I believe I can say this on behalf of myself, my dad and all our sponsors that we are truly grateful for your support. Having almost 70 people turn up is amazing and it's an accomplishment that would be impossible without everyone that had ever turned up to any of our events.

Hope to hear about everyone turning up for the next event!

Stephen Cowland

I am pleased to say that last night Henry graciously accepted his Good Sport award.
Those involved in choosing him were happy that he met the criteria for last years sports series. So Henry despite being quietly disappointed with your result on Sunday you should be confident that it was a deserved result.

Don't be so hard on yourself Henry your turn will come and we shall all be pleased for you when its does.

Henry would like to that Jason Doust and Storm for the award.

Yes i would like to humbly thank jason and storm for this award, i was unaware that
last years series was included in the outcome of this award and may not have had such a dummy if i knew so. Those of you who know me know that i am a bowler who is very
hard on himself.
Once again thank you to jason doust and storm. Looking forward to the challenge of the next one.

Cheers H.

Congrats to Russell for winning the series and Congrats to Janet for winning a place in the top 15th. Thanks to the Cowlands for another successful round. I enjoyed the experience and hope to bowl better next time as I started off well and fell away with simple single pin misses..doh!

Back
Top Bottom