New Moderator to join the TB Team

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Just like to let everyone know the Paul Chown (Chowny) joins the TotalBowling Team as one of the moderators.

He’s originally from Sydney, but has recently moved to Brisbane!!

He bowl in 2 leagues, one of which is at Milton and the other is at Chermside. He also competes in State and National Level tournaments.

His average is around 210, depending on the house, and has been bowling competitively for about 11 years.

He works for JWP (John Wilson & Partners engineering consultancy, water industry. there he is a design draftsman) and spend most of his free time doing bowling related stuff...Tinkering with his cars and playing with his basset hound. Her name is FRED...:)

I feel as though Chowny will bring some new idea’s to the site and also offer some great advice with his knowledge of the game also.

If you need any help with anything on the site please feel free to contact him, as Chowny will be more than happy to help out where he can.

Don't forget the rest of our Team is also here to help...

Kellie
Pilko
Androooo and
Graham (he is on Vacation)

Welcome to the Team Chowny…

Maybe one of the worst decisions you've made Jase, Chowny is far less a bowler than you describe and his knowledge of computers is as questionable as his sparing.

I've never liked the guy and to be honest, I think he's a few pidgeons short on the roof if you know what I mean.

I can't see anything good coming out of this, just my opinion.......... :D :D

Kind regards

Team Frilingos

Nice work Jase :p

cheers Kellie, Pilko, Androooo & Graham (he is on Vacation)

glad to be on board champ. hope i can be of some useful assistance.

Frilingos......
doesnt 2 yellow cards = red card???
hahahahahaha.......

To everyone feel free to contact me with any questions.

If you dont know me and you see me about, just come up and say Gday.

Cheers,

Chowny.

Maybe one of the worst decisions you've made Jase, Chowny is far less a bowler than you describe and his knowledge of computers is as questionable as his sparing.
I've never liked the guy and to be honest, I think he's a few pidgeons short on the roof if you know what I mean.
I can't see anything good coming out of this, just my opinion.......... :D :D
Kind regards
Team Frilingos

could be worse he could be left handed.:drinking: :drinking:

Ok, I've never met Paul, nor have I met many of the people in this forum. I still think the people against Chowny aren't giving him a fair go.

The decision is made, and I don't think there's anyway to change it now. So whether you agree with the decision or not - at least make him feel welcome as part of the running of this great website.

Just my thoughts, and good luck in your new role Paul. :)

To just to keep the Team Chowny fan club members at bay, I do not have a personal problem with Chowny. I dare say he is a good friend and an above average bowler :D

My first post was merely a joke, I'm sorry to all the members of the Chowny Fan club who took it the wrong way.

Kind regards

Team Frilingos

I have to say it was fun as we all knew it was a joke, but good to see you have supporters out there chowny, you are going to need them now you have such a big role to play.

Cheers for all your concerns everyone, but there never was any dramas, it was all tounge in cheek.

Id expect nothing less from the Team Frilingos camp mate :) Hes a good bloke Mr Frilingos and we get on pretty darn well. Definatly a wealth of information and a valued member to this forum.

So now ya all know i cant bowl lets get on with it and make this great forum an ever better forum for the Australia Bowling Community.

Cheers everyone.

Once again thanks to the staff of this site for adding me to their team.

Chowny.

just a bloke...... getting a fair go :)

Back
Top Bottom