A new Moderator to join the team.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
I would like to welcome Ben Allen to the TotalBowling team. Ben has been helping out the site behind the scenes for a little while now, with Wide Bay and a few other projects. Ben is also a moderator on another non bowling site, so I am sure he will do a great job in lending us a hand.

Ben also has a lot of bowling knowledge as he helps out Tweed Tenpin bowl, and works full time for Computer Score.

I am sure you will all make him feel very welcome.

Welcome aboard Ben.

Welcome aboard Ben. Great to have someone of your knowledge of computers on the team.
Hammer

Welcome aboard Ben i am sure you will do a great job mate

Scott Fryer

P.S Kellie I am jealous

Welcome Ben. Glad you have finally joined the crew and have taken a more hands on role with the TB team. Have to agree with Tony this is one of the best run forums I have been a member of. Thanks to Kellie and all her team and also all the generous sponsors.
Cheers Julie

Ben what are you thinking…I thought that chat we had may have filled you in on just what is expected of you, and you still accepted…I thought you were a clever young man…:D

Kellie you better increase his PM allowances now, as I am sure it will start to fill up with why did you, why don’t you and how could you PM’s when he shuts his first thread…;);)

Good luck with it Bud, i am sure your youth, experience and enthusiasm will disappear :D:D… I mean will be an asset to the TotalBowling team…;)

You would be an asset to any Team you join…

Welcome aboard mate… would you like to borrow my bullet proof vest…:eek:

Thanks everyone,

I'm glad to be apart of the team. I look forward to working more closely with everybody who is apart of the TotalBowling Team.

I've emptied my PM Box in anticipation. :D I'll pass on the bullet proof vest as well thanks jase ;), I'll pass all complaints on to Kellie :p

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom