New in Penrith area

StevenB

first post here,

my wife and I are looking to take up bowling, as we find it hard to get out on the weekends to do Archery (we have been archers for the past 15+ years). We live in Penrith NSW and was interested if any where around the Nepean area had beginner classes/workshops on?

We also have a 3yo daughter that would be with us, so it would have to be something that is tolerant of little kids (Adding this due to a bad experience with a local archery club)

I remember seeing something at an AMF that they had a beginners league that you got taught to bowl and at the end of it received a ball?

Anyone have any suggestions for us.

AMF Penrith closes in early September - AMF Mount Druitt or Windsor Tenpin Bowl would be your closest. Personally I am from Windsor so I can't speak for Mt Druitt - however Windsor have social leagues on most nights of the week regardless of skill level and there is coaching available.

Windsor Tenpin Bowl
102 Ham St
South Windsor

(02) 45 878 777

You can use the centre's bowling balls to start with and hire they shoes and then as u get more into u can buy ur own stuff from a pro shop

Or u can get ur own stuff straight away, it's up to the person

Back
Top Bottom