hy everybody in australia

D

DJ PAS

hy everybody
big shout outs from Vienna austria to all the members of the forum.
i have found your nice homepage after much searchin in the internet:)
Is a really nice page,
a little informations about me and my wife are, that we play bowling since last autumn in a club, my wife plays back-up (the most people say that it is a more exotic style to play) and i play a "normal beginner throw". I hope my english is not too too bad...
Only i wanted to introduce my wife and me:)

P.S.: Really nice is your bowlingball- and your videosection....
special thanx and
PEACE from PAScal

Pascal & wife,

Welcome to Totalbowling in Australia....:D

Tell your wife not to worry because I bowl back-up as well, and have been for 26 years....

There is much you can learn from this site as well as international & national tournament information...Take the time to browse...

Enjoy what there is on offer to all bowlers....

Good luck with your bowling and remember to practise....

Yours in bowling
Mick, Christine & Shannon Poulitsas

hy
thanx for the friendly answers :)
we are practisin 2-3 time in the week and my average is 148
but i hope it will be better in the next weeks because im waiting for my new ball...
i have played 3 months the EPX and then the ball was cracked
my bowling pro told me that he has talked with the eurpoean contact person of columbia and i will get a Columbia Action:)
i hope this ball has the same power like a EPX...
Now im playin with the Supreme justice from AMF and this ball doesnt like much oil and you have to look that you play it really perfect in the pocket....
Its a little boring with this ball, because when i play a little too fast ( 24 km/h) the ball doesnt react much, my trainer has trained us to play the ball really slow and then the ball react like 10-15 boards...
but for me the problem is that my normal ball speed is 21 km/h, how can i play slower than my normal feeling is??
at 21 km/h the ball react like 3 board and nothing more
how can play a tall and heavy person a slow ball speed?!? for me that is a little unlogical....
i thought maybe with the new action i will have a better reaction at my normal speed, or i change the bowling club because my (suppostly) trainer can`t learn my wife much at the back-up and for me its a little ****ty to play since 3 months an average between 138 and 148 ....
I hope somebody got some nice answers or thoughts :)
Peace to my bowlingfriends from australia
PAScal from vienna
P.s.: and congratualtions for the winning in the football-championship :)

hy again
Today my pro shop got 50 percent on a Ebonite prime time sanded
Maybe sombody of the community know if the ball is good or not...
i have reserved the ball for me, i hope somebody got more informations for me;-)
My pro only told me that the ball has a nice hook and also has enough power on the back end...
thanx for info´s
Peace from AUSTRIA to AUSTRALIA:p

Back
Top Bottom