New ball????

Magpie05 said:
Hey Tiger......now you know how we felt when you bowled a few years back......we always counted a slow 1.....2....3.....4 when you bowled.....and it wasn't your approach....it was your revs!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
just joking mate! NOT!!
catch ya when I'm over there in a few weeks mate!!

Magpie

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH :lol: You mean you actually counted FOUR revs :? I could only ever count one or two before it went wallop into the pins resulting in yet another stri........5-7-10 :D :lol: :lol:
No wuckas Fech, I'll certainly catch up for a brown cordial or 12 when your back down mate......might have to make a stop at the old Vic Tav for a spot of reminiscing with the old gang........not sure about Simon though as he has a new baby son - Spoof or Jerry will tell you the name of the little tacka, I've had about 9 too many scotches at the moment to remember :p :D But maybe he might be up for an evening of "variety Hobart style" - sinkin' heaps of piss.....lol
Take it easy mate and I'll see ya in a couple of weeks

Matty Cramond.

SOUTHERN TIGER said:
Anyone ever seen those zebra balls? Jeeez they're hard to look at going down a lane......I once got a migraine from watching old Pearl in our Wednesday night league bowling one of those critters down the lane.

It looked like the eyes of one of those little guys off HR PUF'N'STUFF in the red suits that hang with old Witchiepoo........you know the ones that she brains on the head with her stick and she gives 'em a gob full and they go "awwwwwwww Witchiepooooooo" and their eyes go all spazzy :lol: :lol:

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOUTHERN TIGER said:
Anyone ever seen those zebra balls? Jeeez they're hard to look at going down a lane......I once got a migraine from watching old Pearl in our Wednesday night league bowling one of those critters down the lane.

Actually the Zebra's aren't too bad if you see someone with some revs throw it... it just looks like newspaper!! :lol:

The Zebra II?? Now there's a ball..... with revs it turns out the colour of something that may appear after 23 bourbon and cokes! :roll:

thank u all about the advice on my new ball. no i will not be giving up bowling and no i will not use my ball if it up sets anyone i dont think the lights are very bright and most people that have seen it feel the same way.
i have a 177 avg on a Wednesday night in this league and i was using this ball as my spare ball only.Now i will get another one. BUT i still love my Quasar Ball and thank u Ebonite for making it. If it was a legal ball there would be lots of them around because everyone thats see it say thay would like one even social bowlers.I have been asked by many of people were did u get the ball from. Answer: Santa.

qasar

I realise this is an old topic now, I've been away without access to a computer, but I feel that i must put my 2 cents worth in.... has anybody ever noticed that 'hasbeen' & 'bfcc' are the 2 people that complain MOST of all on this site, sometimes I nearly wet myself laughing at them whinging! There always seems to be something that's upsetting them & I must say, George, I am pleased to see your attitude on this subject! Those of you who honestly believe that the lady (& ball) in question was a threat to your games (with that ball), then you have VERY SERIOUS inferiority complexes along with very low opinions of your games! I know the lady in question & she is VERY knowledgable when it comes to the game of tenpins. I do believe that when (not if ) she gets back on her game totally, she will definately give you both (dave & jeff), a run for your money & I can guarantee, it won't be with an illegal ball :!: :!: :!: For God's sake guys, the ball is simply a novelty item , anyone would think you were gunning for her, why? Does she scare you? You're nothing but a pair of sooks......someone pass the boys a box of tissues :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom