New addition to the team

I would like to welcome our newest team member Tayah Tran to our world.

Tayah was born at 12:04 this morning to my business partner Michael and his lovely wife Crystal, coming in at a stunning 8lb 10oz.

Mother and baby girl both doing well, Dad I'm not so sure about.;)

Congrats to you both......... Max, Jayne, Michael & David.

Congrats Michael & Crystal.

Still cant believe she let you bowl on the weekend so close to this great event.

Anyway hope all is well with Mother and child, I know the father is O.K.

Well done.

Tony & Stacey

Hey guys Congrats on the new arrival , glad to hear that Tayah and mum are doing well !

Congrats again

Tash Ben Caleb and Aimee

Hey Mike and Crystal,
Congrats on the little one. Good to hear mum and baby are well. Will catch up with you soon.

Cheers,
Bobba and Tilly

Hi Guys,
Congratulations on the safe arrival of Tayah.
Treasure every moment and all the best for the future.
Can't wait to catch up with you all soon.
Amanda. XX

Already said it via sms, BUT..

CONGRATS on the safe arrival of Tayah...

Take it easy Crystal and enjoy the rest over the next few days...

Congratulations to all the family members too....

See you all soon hopefully

Martina
:)

Congratulations to Michael and Crystal,

I hope the happiness of a little bundle of joy brings you the fulfillment of family life. And under the circumstances you bowled very well in Barosa.

Congrats again to you both.

Brenton Manning

Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of Tayah, glad to hear that all is well with mother and baby... sleep may well be a thing of the past however l am sure you can get along without it for a while...lol take care and good luck ... Tony Long

Finally Crystal!!!
Many best wishes guys, glad to hear everyone is fine and well.
Will catch up with you all soon, keep safe

Isaac and Rennie
p.s Do BBA make jumpsuits ???:p :p

Thank you all very much for your kind thoughts and well wishes.

Mum and baby are still doing very well, Tayah's sleeping for at least 4 hours at a time, Crystal's actually getting some sleep!

The poor kid looks so much like me though, it's probably the only thing I would change.....LOL

Thanks again everyone, Crystal sends her love and thanks for your thoughts, she will be home on Saturday morning.

If anyone feels like visiting until then, she can be found on 4th floor, Post Natal care of the Women's and Children's Hospital, room 40 West.

See you all soon.

Back
Top Bottom