Mushtares 900 Scoresheet

Some of you are callin us gullable. My point is with Lance's. Its making a mockery of our sport. Its not hard to see these scores have been edited through Paint program but it makes the SPORT (keyword is our sport) look like a joke.
Whats to say that people who bowl pre bowls in this country cant 'erase frames when they bowl a bad frame'
We have computer scoring here and these erased frames cant be tracked. We are jokin about someone who has a hand written sheet where it is obvious that it isnt real.
Whats to say i come out and pre bowl for one of my leagues and shoot 860 in it (not gonna happen). Who's to know that i havent erased frames when i opened just to increase my score or keep a string going. Prove i didnt shoot it for real, prove that i did erase frames!!!
Here we are, a lot of us pushing and striving to keep the league and tournament side of this industry going and people wanna joke about this. Some of you out there dont realise how hard it is to keep this industry going the way we all have had for so many years.
Yes the game has gotten easier and yes there are freaks out there that will shoot 900 but to go to the extent and make a joke of a dodgy 900 series (which makes the sport look too easy) is straight up goin too far.
Thats my say
Kelvin

Its just a load of SHAT why would u right down in some of the frames that have been fixed to strikes why would u right 9 down when it was a strike or why would u put a 8 down if it was a strike or why would u put a 6 down game 3 1st frame an write it as a striek clearys its all riged ifthey where all strieks u wouldnt be writing other pin counts down

tonx said:
A 17 year old kid keeps claiming that he has shot 5 perfect 900 series in 1 1/2 months. The governing body keeps knocking the claims back, so he keeps saying he has bowled another one.
All have been done in either pre-bowling or practise, and his dad is the manager of the centre. There have been no other witnesses.
Hope this helps...
And to the guys that thought this was the actual score sheet, :drinking:
OK, I'm putting the bottle down now... :sleeping:

What's the point in posting a fake scoresheet anyway? Aside from the odd dig here and there isn't this supposed to be a semi-sensible forum?

Posting a fake scoresheet and watching everyone scrap about it just in my view diminishes the standing of the forum as a whole and indicates the poster cannot be relied upon for useful information.

If I knew how to killfile posts here I'd be making my first entry now.

you would think that he would have the sense to alter the pin count as `well as the score. He must think that the officials are "blonde"

Muels1 said:
Prove i didnt shoot it for real, prove that i did erase frames!!!

Lets say the scoring system in use in Computer Score...
1) If I was to check on your games whilst you were bowling, all score corrections are shown in either red or purple.
2) I can take a look at your printout. All edited scores are shown in italics.
3) After you have changed a number of frames the system will stop allowing you to do so, no matter how many games you have left.

Also...Computer Score has a 'Lock Keyboard' function on it, which is rather self explanitory...and a very smart idea.

Lets say the scoring system in use in Computer Score...
1) If I was to check on your games whilst you were bowling, all score corrections are shown in either red or purple.
2) I can take a look at your printout. All edited scores are shown in italics.
3) After you have changed a number of frames the system will stop allowing you to do so, no matter how many games you have left.

Also...Computer Score has a 'Lock Keyboard' function on it, which is rather self explanitory...and a very smart idea.

Very good points ... if that works!
The centre i work at and the one i bowl at both have computer score.
The keyboard lock doesnt stop u from erasing frames ... when erasing a whole from it does not come up in italics or another colour on the printout.
I will go out there and bowl 3 games on the weekend and prove that i am just as good as this kid and shoot 900. I will then scan the score sheet somehow and put it on here and show that unless some one is watching every shot ... any bowler can cheat.
Even bowling under no tap format the no tap strike dont even come up and different to normal scores
Yes all ur points are correct but ONLY if u have the full COMPUTER SCORE SYSTEM from POS to consoles. It dont work with other scoring systems using COMPUTER SCORE POS only.

What version of Computer Score are you using?
Keyboard lock does exactly what it says. LOCKS THE KEYBOARD. Which means that when the "Help" key is pressed down on the control panel it tells you to ask the counter for help...
Also, with the changing of scores, every single change you make will appear in another colour...and will appear on the score sheet. But when you are playing no tap, the print out will read normally and scores appear normal on the screen, unless of course you need to make a change...

The current computer scoring system does exactly what Mrs Storm says that it does...

Old scoresheets associated with computer score shows 'E' before a change in scoring.

The old computer score system with old monitor scoring does not show corrected scores on the monitors but may on the scoresheets?

All updated versions of computer score will show a different coloured score on the monitor and italics when printed for a corrected score. The lock keyboard function should lock all keyboard buttons except End Of Game and Play.

But there is one current error with computer scoring - when the lanes are on Practice or Grids Only you can enter as many scores as you want with as many changes regardless of whether the keypad lock is on or not, additionally, the system will score a strike if you have no pins on the deck and a ball is bowled while the system is on Grids Only.

Back
Top Bottom