Mushtare interview

akdefl said:
Robert said yes to a polygraph, Daddy said no, hmmmm
I had a look at this video and all it does is strengthen my doubt that he did it, one word, microexpression. Look at the OBVIOUS microexpressions displayed as he said yes to a polygraph. No wonder daddy says "No"!!!!
my $0.05

I just watched the video and I urge others too as well, my take on it........

NOT POSSIBLE!!!

I have stayed quiet on this topic but will now ask everyone a question...
what if by some crazy chance you pre-bowled and there was hardly any people in the center and you bowled a 900?
I have had times at X-road where i have pre-bowled and there would of been 2 people at the desk and thats it... only occasionally would the tech come by.

The problem here is he claims of 3 of them which to me seems like a load of sh*t maybe if he did it over a period of 3 years that would of been slightly slightly 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% of a chance of happening...

Alex

p.s. i do enjoy the jokes about it though and love the 300 for dummies book cover an absolute classic!

So, do we have the results to that polygraph test? LOL

In any case, I wouldn't mind Tim Mack coming out and checking out my shot....maybe I should say I rolled 900 (just quietly) :D

That was an interesting piece of video. Makes you really wonder if he did, or he didn't - but like Tim Mack said, we weren't there........:confused:

I've got a few prebowls coming up for nationals - maybe I should email him and get some pointers, now that he's been officially recognised and all ;)

Can anyone confirm whether Mushtare has even bowled a certified 300 game prior to his alleged 5 x 900 series? The whole thing stinks of conspiracy. He is 17 years old, virtually unknown, 3 were pre-bowl and 2 were practice. At the same time he bowled the first 900, another bowler he was with claimed their first 300 game. This scenario is simply absurd. It's a disgrace to find that his father is fully supporting these lies. I'd also love to know the full facts about the 17 witnesses who allegedly saw this debacle. Simple question to them all "Did you actually sit down and watch an unknown kid bowl 36 strikes in a row on not one but two occasions?"

If this kid is really that good, he should go on to have an illustrious and successful career and be known as the best bowler to ever play the game in the sports 111 year history. My guess is that he will never even go close to repeating this feat for the rest of his life with legitimate witenesses present in a league or tournament, thus proving the scoring was rigged in some way. The USBC has alot to answer for in my opinion. They have certified the series but seem to want to distance themselves from the controversy. Why aren't they celebrating the kid's achievement if they honestly believe he did it?

As the old saying goes "Only in America!" :usa

wouldnt you at least after 1 game tell someone at control
they would have seen the score then maybe watched after that to see how many more strikes he could of got
maybe a 300 is nothing to him lol
and he didnt need to tell control
but then 600 after 2 games wouldnt you tell control after that ?
daniel

Well put it this way, Robby has a much better shot on him than the other guy that shot a certified 900. How he ever shot a 900..:confused: No idea.

I think I can sort all this out right now.

Like Mushtare I have bowled 900 series before as well.....

THEN I WOKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether it happened or not, I commend him for publicly accepting a polygraph test. Myself, I think he's lying but then again, the benefit of the doubt reigns over this one...

Just watched interview but to win Tattslotto is 8 Million to 1 he did a what was 129 X 26-0's mmillion:eek:

If he had said 1 maybe ( then still need lots of salt ) but 5 no f#$@%*! way.

gal_scoresheet_sm.jpg

upl_man_9061.jpg

No sorry did not happen.

Gary...................................................:cool:

Tried not to judge but like the majority I had a hard time to believe his claims...

If it was me (not gonna happen...) and presented with the opportunity to prove my claims was true I will take it!

Back
Top Bottom