Mt Gravatt-Super Singles League 2007

• Thread starter elitesportpromotions
  • Start date
Thank you to Jason and Totalbowling for providing the resource to enable Rose and the team to put together what looks like being a great league.
It may not be said enough Jase, but we do appreciate it mate.
I will have to buy you a beer with my first place winnings :p
Paul
p.s. I'd better leave work now or I won't make it :)

Cheers mate i hope you do win it now that i can’t make it...:grin: :grin:

Hey Everyone,
A huge thanx to the 60 + people who showed up last night to start Elite Super Singles. We have already had a huge game and series thrown by George (289 and 1000 +) so I guarantee it will be on this season.
Thanx for everyones patience in getting everything sorted on the first night and may every night after this run smoothly !! :p
See you all next week
Mindy
P.S We have a total of 65 bowlers, so if anyone else is interested, please come on down.

the league is awsome best ive seen for along time... nothing better than seeing 30 lanes going at once...

Hey guys, Its my first time back bowling in 2 and half years and i am proud to be a part of such a big singles league. However i would like to thank Rose (who is my wonderful mum) for getting it started (however frustrating it may have been) and sticking with it, thank you to total bowling for the advertising in helping getting it out there and also on the night a big thank you for all those that turned up but last and certainly not least Luke Rafton for getting the night organise and Mindy Rafton for looking after the money and organising envelopes, sanctioning etc. a big thank you to Colleen and Greg sharp for their help. All in all the night ran pretty smooth and i look forward to seeing you all again and also the people who couldn't start til next week. Ps Congrats to all the highgame bowlers of the night, you know who you are!!!

after next week hopefully the ppl in this league are finalised i been tough with ppl not showing up and new ppl joining but should be a great year for all that were there from the start and the ppl that join us in the next week or so also i like to thank rose and luke rafton for there great work for the first couple weeks of this league since we started iam sure it been a lot of work

Back
Top Bottom