Most Strikes and Under 200

BrenH

I managed a magnificent game of 198 with 9 strikes on Tuesday.
All in all i think i had 16 strikes over two games for a 198 and a 224. Not the worlds best display of sparing :rolleyes:
Anyone else managed a similar feat???

197 with 9 strikes last season in Centre League at AMF Moonah. Had some hoffific splits in between the strikes. Looks like I beat you by a pin although it's not sometihing I should be proud of :)

Peace
Chris

I've had like 8 strikes in a game for like 169 :confused:
Some lovely completely screwed shots and some lovely splits! let's just say that I wasn't sparing that well that day! ;)

*rising*star* said:
I've had like 8 strikes in a game for like 169 :confused:
Some lovely completely screwed shots and some lovely splits! let's just say that I wasn't sparing that well that day! ;)
Well done my team mate. Dont worry about getting the strikes just work on your spares..lol
I got 8 strikes yesterday (voice of RB )..great shot that..split on the ninth :confused: split on the tenth :rolleyes: Beat that!!

I have had 22 strikes in 2 games for a 520 block. 259/261. Had a church in the seventh game 1, then a really nice hit-the-nose-and-get-4 brain explosion in the 6th frame game 2.

RobbieB said:
I have had 22 strikes in 2 games for a 520 block. 259/261. Had a church in the seventh game 1, then a really nice hit-the-nose-and-get-4 brain explosion in the 6th frame game 2.

They're great aren't they...

In the 'grudge match' of our much missed Mt Gambier v Noarlunga jr tourney in the early 90's myself and Cam McKinnon both went 8 strikes 4 opens for 185(cam) and 181(me)

4 strikes first 4 then 2 spares then 2more strikes then comes spilts..!!!i scored around 195...eheh

I've also managed a 180 game during practice with the front 5!
Splits started in the 6th frame and continued for the rest of the game.
Gotta love what happens when you make the wrong adjustments :rolleyes:

last year in a doubles comp i opened first 5 frames then bagged out for a crapy 190

I once had the first four strikes followed by 6 splits. cant remember the score but you can imagine it was under 200.

I am sure i have had more strikes for less than 200 but not with 4 or more in a row

Not too long ago I bowled a game of:
[X][8|1][X][X][7|2][X][X][8|1][X][X][X][X]
for a 199.
That's a total of 9 stirkes and 3 splits.
Toshio

Toshio said:
Not too long ago I bowled a game of:
[X][8|1][X][X][7|2][X][X][8|1][X][X][X][X]
for a 199.
That's a total of 9 stirkes and 3 splits.
Toshio

LOL, must a common one, me too not long ago either

Back
Top Bottom