more junior tournaments.

Jodee, ive been told that these centre to centre shoot outs aren't for the 200+ average bowlers, as far as i know they were set up to help juniors and adults with some tournament experience. Really, there arent enough junior bowlers out there to have a circuit set up for the 200+ average bowlers. Junior redcliffe city open, that i know of, has been the only attempt on a major junior tournament in south queensland since Sharp turned youth. If u are good enough, why not try the adult circuit? Unless u want to pay the money for the entry fee, there isnt really anything a junior can bowl in unless they go to the adult stuff, and im not gettin my hopes up for a good junior local circuit being set up.
Anyways, thats just my two cents. Hamish

Cause for 30/40 bucks, how can u go wrong? its something to bowl in and there a challenge and a half to try and win for someone thats got negative handicap. I cant speak for Darren, but he said it would be good if some of the higher average bowlers bowl to give the lower average bowlers some experience with the "big kids". But yea thats what i can remember, sorry if i got it wrong dazza.
Hamish

Back
Top Bottom