Moonah Centre

R

Redfox

I am writing this in the hope that SOMEONE will read it, or at least hear of it, that can, and is prepared to do, something about it.
The conditions that I personally am expected to bowl on are absolutely deplorable....I am getting my bowling balls damaged, the lacquer is just flaking off the lanes before my very eyes and everyone is unhappy, but there seems to be no answer in sight.

Can SOMEBODY, please advise us (the League Bowlers) what on earth is going to be done about it? And when? It is getting to a ridiculous stage now and needs to be addressed! :( :( :( :( :(

Your not wrong Sue,

Or bowling one frame in half an hour because the lane is stuck on strike cycle, and we can't move because the only pair left is, quite ironically, out of action too.............. :x
The "working" foul lines that don't work, the enormous number of underlane's, the new ball that has more chips taken out of it than games bowled with it.....................
I knew there was a reason why I bowled a ball with 1400 games on it :eek:
I hope what Ken has planned will do the trick........... :roll:

I think we're old enough to know otherwise don't we Sue :(

Well said both of you. I think what I would say is already above.
Something has to be done :evil:

Peace
Chris

hey what i had to say was above 2

when your ball comes back its covered in laquer flakes

denise eastle always says "it looks like were bowlin on cornflakes tonight"
the lanes are terrible and something has to be done for the league for all the time money and patience we have provided

:evil: marsh :evil:

its funny u know, You have to give credit where its due AMF do a great job with the super 6 events putting in some fairly big bickies, but then You take 1 look at Moonah Bowl and its f***** disgracfull, and how did they win some award (think it was AMF centre of the Year)..........

Im sure No one from AMF will read this or reply!, maybe they could of saved some cash in the long run by keeping up the maitnence, than letting it get to a state that will cost them a fortune to fix!, but im sure moonah bowl have come in under budget for the last 30 years, u should see the place.

Its a shame that Tasmania continually gets treated poorly when it comes to amf handing over $$$, imagine if someone built a nice say 12 lane centre or more lanes in hobart around moonah or glenorchy way!, now that would cost amf more that it would to keep moonah up with the times (austin powers 1960's is not cool)..........i think i just wasted 15min typing this, but eventually they will have to do it, other wise the centre wont be able to attract a homeless person. (no offense)

Mark Foster

weel
maybe we could take some photoes for these amf people to see how bad our lanes are
they probely havent been down here for ages

:evil: marsh :evil:

It would be good Marsh, but this not possible to do.

Word has circulated that if any such pictures of the lanes make thier way onto this website, camera equipment may be confiscated and legal action may be taken :roll: :roll:

That's just what the word is, wether it's true or not I don't know.

Best description of Lane 15 I could give would be from 10-10 on either side is slightly lower than the outside.
Something like this --___--
Sorry mate :?

bboy said:
but then You take 1 look at Moonah Bowl and its fucken disgracfull, and how did they win some award (think it was AMF centre of the Year)

Moonah was awarded Southern Region (Tasmania & Victoria) best centre award for number of open play games rolled, staff performance and numbers of new league players introduced, not on appearances :wink:

bboy said:
........i think i just wasted 15min typing this, but eventually they will have to do it, other wise the centre wont be able to attract a homeless person. (no offense)

Mark Foster

You mean Athol won't be wandering around, picking his nose, farting and picking up cups and taking plates off you while you're still eating off them and telling everyone he's toooooooooooo ooooooooooold, and he had a 32 year old sheeeeeeeela last night :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey mattty
it would be alright if storm,eboniteor track made a ball that was good on lanes with no laquer
then id buy one and use it on lanes 9-24

:p marsh :p

Back
Top Bottom