IS HAVING B/O (bad odor) A TACTIC OR JUST BAD HYGIENE

F

first300

It finally has to be said , I just don't understand why people don't use deodorant or at least have a shower before they turn up to the bowl . Personally from my perspective , it is hell grose and down right smelly and if you have had a few drinks the night before and you smell B/O first thing in the morning you feel like spewing your guts up . B/O is so bad i would rather smell a fart than that horrible odor . I am sorry about this post but it had to be said :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL, in the book of shame no less :)

I always have a shower before running off to league. :D

i always keep deoderant in my bowling bag......

one year my partner showed up just after he came back from fishing and he didn't have a shower too it reaked.

they sure are stinky buggers,,,,,,,,hehehehehehehehe :lol: :lol:

Hey Paul,
What about that turd you dumped in the handicapped toilet right before I went in for a slash that day last year before the Hobart B.O.T.Y tournament? :lol:
And what about that fart you ripped off on the approach when I was playing you on the same tournament - forcing me to start my approach through a thick fart curtain? :lol:
No wonder you wonder you've shot 840/3 at me the last three tournaments :D
Yeah I agree though that bowlers who stink like pole-cats should be banned - or attacked with cans of Lynx for having differing ideas on personal hygiene that everyone else does :wink:

Matty, Iam sorry but if anybody has a colon problem it you! you smelly smelly bugger and poor Athol when you fart on his head then blame him!. Seriously though no excuse for under arm pong.
IF YOU WANT TO STAY USE YOUR SPRAY! :lol:

THE NEXT PERSON THAT SMELLS LIKE B/O WILL EARN THEMSELFS A NOMINATION 4 THE SCOBIE CHOAD OF THE YEAR AWARD IN THE STINKY CATAGORY AND I'M NOT JOKING,,,,SO SAY US THE COMMITTEE,,Paul,Jason,Simon and Matt

HEHEHHEHEHEH @ Jerry 8-10 :lol: :lol:
It was Athol originally, I just thought I'd add to the flavour :p
Kind of reminds me of the tournament once where Steve Griggs yelled at Chris Pinner "F*ck you stink" (referring to the lack of deodorant used) :lol:

ewe..ppl who stink make me yak. its gross, and throughout the game it gets worse..ud seriously they'd figure that they are the smell, not the others when ur on the approach???? and as for farting, jeebus...i know sum people that need a huge cork up their a**. smelling either of those makes me sick. :oops: a can of deoderant wont set u back that much ppl!!!

Bad BO & Sh*T

dont mean to be the odd one out here, anyone that stinks is f*cked. But i heard stories that if you have a hot shower before you bowl in league or a tourney or something, i heard cases that your skin softens up heaps and it can cause heaps bad injuries to you thumb/fingers and stuff, in really bad cases, ripping off chunks of thumbs and stuff, its sick, but i reckon a shower in the mornin if your bowling that night and a shower the night before if your bowlin in the mornin you cant go wrong. Deoderant is the stuff... Stay Clean...Peace Out Rabbit!! :?

TO ADD TOO MY ORIGINAL POST I WAS THINKING OF PUTING OUT FEELERS 4 SPONSERSHIP FROM DEODORANT COMPANIES AND DONATING THE PRIZES TO ALL THOSE STINKERS OUT THERE,,,,AND THE REST OF US CAN SLEEP WELL , WITHOUT WORRYING IF WE ARE GOING TO GET TO THE BOWL AND HAVE TO CHUCK A WHITEY DURING BOWLING :) :) :) :) :) :)

Re: Bad BO & Sh*T

Jay_212 said:
dont mean to be the odd one out here, anyone that stinks is f*cked. But i heard stories that if you have a hot shower before you bowl in league or a tourney or something, i heard cases that your skin softens up heaps and it can cause heaps bad injuries to you thumb/fingers and stuff, in really bad cases, ripping off chunks of thumbs and stuff, its sick, but i reckon a shower in the mornin if your bowling that night and a shower the night before if your bowlin in the mornin you cant go wrong. Deoderant is the stuff... Stay Clean...Peace Out Rabbit!! :?

I think what you are getting at could be fluid retension? your skin is porus and it can absorb a fair quantity of water when you have a shower. I know for a fact it changes my hands after a shower, they puff up alittle and sometimes it is hard to get my thumb in the ball. Usually fine by the time i have to bowl.

i can honestly say there is nothing worse than trying to bowl on the same pair of lanes as a person with bad BO :oops: . It is not hard to have deodorant (spelling?) with you. The other problem is ferrels that bowl in the same shirt as they bowled in the day before. A big problem is also the shirt material that people choose eg the soccer shirt material. Think about people the material is designed for use in the winter (soccer winter sport). Therefor it is that way to help keep heat in. So what happens when you sweat in it NOT GOOD :twisted: :twisted: . I know of people that stink after practice in these shirts. Now i will admit that i sweat pretty bad when bowling in hot centres so i ensure i have plenty of deo and clean shirts. COME ON PEOPLE IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

See ya 8) 8) 8)

WORD UP DUDE,,,,,it is not that hard to deodorize before,during and after bowling and think of it this way,,people might take more time too speak to you when you smeel ok? or stay the way you are ,,,up to you . :D deodorant :evil: smelly sweat

Back
Top Bottom