Milkie's Duds

Finchy

Today at Bankstown Bowl, Cameron Jenkins lived out his lifelong fantasy of getting into Billy Gardiner's pants.

As shown on Live Scores 2002, they didn't quite fit.

One wonders what else Cameron forgot to bring with him from Melbourne.......

Footnote to Milkie: Don't forget your pants when you go to Thailand, we can guarantee that the locals won't have any to fit you...

Hahaha......SOOOO many things could be said....
icon_biggrin.gif

I might bite my toungue for the moment.
icon_razz.gif

Seeing as Cameron is about 12 inches taller than Billy it was always going to be an interesting fit. Cameron looked like he was attempting a Michael Jackson impersonation

campants.jpg

Great effort MILKMAN !!

Today at Bankstown Bowl, Cameron Jenkins lived out his lifelong fantasy of getting into Billy Gardiner's pants.

As shown on Live Scores 2002, they didn't quite fit.

One wonders what else Cameron forgot to bring with him from Melbourne.......

Footnote to Milkie: Don't forget your pants when you go to Thailand, we can guarantee that the locals won't have any to fit you...

Hahaha......SOOOO many things could be said....
icon_biggrin.gif

I might bite my toungue for the moment.
icon_razz.gif

Seeing as Cameron is about 12 inches taller than Billy it was always going to be an interesting fit. Cameron looked like he was attempting a Michael Jackson impersonation

campants.jpg

Great effort MILKMAN !!

Our illustious national tournament director was not officiating on the weekend, instead it was the illustrious Mr Warren Stewart, who I'm sure had some sympathy for Cameron, as he is also of the lofty variety...
icon_biggrin.gif

Our illustious national tournament director was not officiating on the weekend, instead it was the illustrious Mr Warren Stewart, who I'm sure had some sympathy for Cameron, as he is also of the lofty variety...
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom