MERV BILLING - 300 in Colac

Congratulations Merv. Its fantastic to hear that you have broken the drought in Colac.
So Gary it must be your turn next hey?!!
Be nice to think so, but there is a chasm in talent difference between me and Merv. I'd need a fair bit of luck - but anything is possible i guess.

Your luck is your in the right centre;)
Not really - both 300's bowled in Colac were by right handers and i know of four 299's that were also all right handers. I think the highest lefty score is Poysor's 297.

Not really - both 300's bowled in Colac were by right handers and i know of four 299's that were also all right handers. I think the highest lefty score is Poysor's 297.

So what are you saying Gary, even in a left handers ditch, right handers are better?;)

So what are you saying Gary, even in a left handers ditch, right handers are better?;)
300 Games in Colac -- Graham Thornton in the 1960's - probably not one of our best ever bowlers.... and Merv - definitely better than any lefty in Colac

299 games -- Warren Stewart, David Whitham, Merv Billing -- all better than any lefty in Colac and Jaymin Bentley a 15 yr old junior that now bowls left handed due to injury (and is already averaging 160)

I guess the answer to your question in the case of the bowlers mentioned is - yes Graeme.

Back
Top Bottom