Maybe this one will challenge you a little more

certainly alot harder than the frog thing :p im up to lvl 5 atm but its a tricky one...hate to think wat lvl 81 is like

lol, u dont need to change settings on your monitor to do it man :p
think software...heck i used mspaint

im up to lvl 6 now :roll:

clue is not to use your mouse
how else do u select something without using the mouse>

im stuck on lvl 6 lol

ive got the number and i know what to do, but when i put them in it doesnt work

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!

Edit: ive got lvl 6, now on to lvl 7, ive got lvl 8 worked out but forgot how to get there

I can't even figure out level 3. How sad is that! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I'm going insane!

Later Da Cowman!

cowman... do u know what a url is? there is something negative in the url. change it to something positive!!!

ps: still stuck on 4 cus i can't lighten screen enough and haven't worked out how to use paint to lighten an image.

so you found the invert colours button i see tonx?

ill have to start doing this again so i can beat u all ive been to busy lately :roll:

I am now up to number 11.

Spent a long time on number 10, so im hoping it won't take as long on the others!!!!

Tonx, if you need any help with number 7 just let me know ill give you a couple of clues to help you on your way :wink:

Cow, Have you done number 3 yet?

Cheers,
Craig

argh i cant seem to get past lvl 6 now, can some help me out? its to do with backwards and drawbacks isnt it? ive forgoten it. :roll:

I don't know how far you have gotten with number 6...

There is more then just a picture on the screen, once you have found out what this extra thing is you need to tie this piece of information to the clue "an ALTernative?"

From there you should be able to get the username and password..

In the nonwalkthrough it mentions "An Marga"?? Working out what An Marga is!! This will greatly assist you in determining the username and password once you have tied all information together!

Good Luck :D

Got to screen 25 n gave up... That one got all of my sister, my dad n I stumped so I'm pretty sure we all gave up. :x :x :x stupid riddle!!
To everyone what screen did you all get up to?? Or are you up to if you're stil going?

Back
Top Bottom