Mark Sanchana - 300

Duff Man

Cool As Ice
I would like to congratulate Mark on his first ever 300 at Belconnen tonight.

Congrats mate :D :D

Michael

(PS) shame about the 148 in the first game !!!!!!

Mate, what can I say other than BLACK POWER!!! ;)

Congrats on the big 300 and I'm sure that there's plent more where that came from. Keep up the good work! :)

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

ok so from now on i will tell you where to bowl and you just bowl the ball

HAHAHAHAHA

i will do that in league but not in tournaments i cant have you beating me !!!

Hey CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

haha, nice to see you shoot your first 300, beat me to it, lol

hope to see you at illawarra, so i can congratulate you properly.

CIAO

Scotty aka. Skittz

To my son (hehe) who I have not seen for a long time I would like to congratulate him on throwing his 1st 300. I am so proud of you.
Love
Nat (your second mum) and Graeme
xx

WOW!!!!!!!!

That has made my night. Now you have achieved the perfecto you can go back to what your good at (golf if you had forgotten!)
In all seriousness, congratulations mate I'm proud of you.

Hope to speak to you soon.
Craig

Well Done Marky,

I can't believe you didn't tell me :(. But great game man I know there will be more before you stop bowling hehe. Can you tell me how you did it coz I want to do one hehe.

Miss You

Caity!

Congrats Mark thats awsome news to hear you finally hit the 300 game keep it up and will see you in december at Brunswick Youth. Congrats Man keep it up.

wooo go sexy black man lol too bad i went home too early to miss ur 148 lol but congrats any way i want to see more soon

wat the hell, is belcono turning into a dump now? haha nah just joking mate good work, i want to see more tho!!!
later =)

The Blackman as done it!!

Well done mate. Awesome stuff. The bit I love about it all is you beat craigy to it!! And Craig thought you made his night!!!!

Congrats again champ!

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom