Manly for wooden spoon????

Hammer

Ok, this year footy comps seems to be a bit of a toughie. Tippy manly has been a nightmare, lost 2 from 2, lol and here i was backing them, silly me.
I should of realised that they had there time in the sun, and now its time for them to slip back into the shadows again and rebuild.:D:D

Does anyone else think they will get the wooden spoon???. :confused:

NO
Being a diehard Seaeagles fan that is all can answer without getting booted from the boards :D
I reckon the chocolate soldiers will give it good go though.

Good post. And as much as I'd love to say yes they will finish last this year, unfortunately they haven't played as bad as the Cowboys. I'm sure both Manly and Nth Queensland will be there come finals time, because I want to see the Cowboys return the favor by knocking them out in a preliminary or Grand Final.

Bulldogs are a bit sad also but being a die hard doggie have to say they will be up there in the 8 at the pointy end. I am also a Bulldog supporter in the AFL so they made up for it on Sunday when they beat the Crows. Looking forward to seeing both my teams in the top 8 this year. "GO DOGGIE'S GO"

Excuse me but this yr us chocolate soldiers are not going to get wooden spoon, mind you I dont think we are top 8 just yet either

Excuse me but this yr us chocolate soldiers are not going to get wooden spoon, mind you I dont think we are top 8 just yet either

I agree totally. There's still hope for them yet.
I also remember just a few seasons ago when they were the wooden spooners for the year but they made a HUGE comeback the following year to take out the premiership!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

MANLY TO WIN THE COMP!

What a great game to see Manly smash the Kiwis back over the Tasman Sea.

One lesson you will learn Hammer is;

Manly have never been wooden spooners and never will be :D

I love it when Manly haters put crap on them and say they will be at the bottom of the ladder and then The Mighty Sea Eagles come out and win 52-6 to make all you low lifes feel angry :p

Manly to break 50 again next week against the Rabbits. :D

MANLY TO WIN THE COMP!
What a great game to see Manly smash the Kiwis back over the Tasman Sea.
One lesson you will learn Hammer is;
Manly have never been wooden spooners and never will be :D
I love it when Manly haters put crap on them and say they will be at the bottom of the ladder and then The Mighty Sea Eagles come out and win 52-6 to make all you low lifes feel angry :p
Manly to break 50 again next week against the Rabbits. :D
good work mate
hammer isnt the sharpest tool in the shed so we might have to post it a few times

1 win doesnt make a season but it was a great improvement

despite one win we again have the 2nd best defence and attack in the NRL

The way my lovely Storm boys are playing I think we might end up taking the title for the wooden spoon.:p

...third best attack, but who's counting? :p
hahaha your a funny bugger :D

Kellie you are dreaming

The storm will still be well and truely up there.

Their not playin at the best and two sides who overachieving have only just beat them.

They are still the team to beat.

thats it, manly and storm had a great year last year but seeing they were one and 2 they start to loose players.

Roosters have bought well and i think they are the team to watch this year, as well as broncos being last year for bennett.

It really comes down to who has the heart and determination, new rules change things as well

Premierships and Wooden Spooners can't be decided after round 3. We'll find out how good the Storm will be this year after Friday's game against the Broncos.

ps I would appreciate it if nobody mentions the Cowboys as I am still feeling quite miserable after their efforts thus far. Thank you

Tallis gave them a royal serving, lets see if that wakes them from there slumber, mind you Rogers was correct in saying thurston should not of come back, he is not the same guy at present

Back
Top Bottom