Macau All Events & Team's Results

Chowny

Staff member
1178237918.jpg

1178238224.jpg

1178238263.jpg

1178238296.jpg

interesting to see from the score sheet that there was a womens' division in this competition, and yet we did not send a team.........:confused:

ditto to BOTH those questions :)

cant complain about pilko tooo much tho, STILL gets a gold medal tho i would say :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME EFFORT BOYS!!!

CONGRATS
marty
:D:D:D:D

I thought it was interesting to see Pilko shoot 650 and get dropped???:confused: :confused: :eek:

We bowl on long and short..pilko was not "dropped" he wasnt as comfortable on the long so the team made a decision to bring glen into the team for the long as glen had a good look on the long. Pilko was happy with the decision and was in full support of it.

Hope this clears some confusion up.

Well done and congratulations boys. Done the country proud.

Especially to you Jez....2 300's and 235avg over 24 games....great effort mate. Simply awesome.

Also to my teammates in Brian and Mac.....congrats on making the team and bowling so well. Cheers fellas!

Thanks for the reply jez....just looked a bit weird from here. Well done to all the boy's...especially the gold virgins...:)

Keep up the great work......

We bowl on long and short..pilko was not "dropped" he wasnt as comfortable on the long so the team made a decision to bring glen into the team for the long as glen had a good look on the long. Pilko was happy with the decision and was in full support of it.
Hope this clears some confusion up.

And that is why Australia is the best team. Because those decisions can be made with absolutly no ego problems. Well done guys on a great result. You certainly are a champion team.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom