Lonny Masters ......... Results???

Just for Scooters pleasure, here they are...

Men
...................... Ave.....Bonus.......Total
Andrew Phillips 207.5 140 2008
Mark Foster 200.6 120 1926
Ashley Riley 202.5 100 1923
Garry Crick 187.8 100 1791
Troy Daines 186.1 100 1775
Hayden George 188 100 1772
Adam Lucock 191 40 1760
Eddie Ratcliffe 186 80 1756
Dave Cavanagh 187 40 1723
Aaron Franklin 177.3 60 1656

Funny thing to add about these results, is Matt Cramond quaified, but due to him pulling out at the last moment, I managed to get a game in the final. Lucky me!! :D

Women
Debbie Bowtell 194.4 100 1850
Jessika Everingham 176 130 1714
Kassey Fechner 179.5 80 1696
Rebecca Salter 175.8 100 1683
Sara Hyland 177 60 1653
Amy Huxley 174.6 60 1632
Jackie Crick 155.3 40 1438

thanx for that androo .....

i had heard a vicious rumour that you had won ..... hahahaha

seriously, well done mate, bit of a turnaround from yesterday and what you were saying to me last night!! well done again.

ps: i knew matty wasnt going to make it, i left him at the saloon at about 5.00 (6.00 with daylight savings) and he was still planning on having a few more! i think you know why! lol

Androoooo - Well Done Maaaaaate :D
After arriving back at the motel room at 7:10AM - I'm glad you got to take my spot mate :wink:
I figure I couldn't even pick up my ball, let alone stand on the approach properly - it took me twenty minutes to figure out the bloody taps on the shower bay - how was I gonna see the headpin :p - wasn't a well boy :twisted:
But on a serious note - many thanks to Kathy Crick and Errol Harrison and the people up in Launceston for all thier hard work in running the tournament 8) Thanks guys.

Well seeing as Mark and I stole the microphone and the limelight from Garry before he got to thank the tournament committee , I would also like to add my thanks to Kathy and Errol and also to Garry and Kara who were helping them out. It was a well run tournament.

Congrats to Debbie for another tournament win (lol) and to Androo as well :)

Firstly Scooter how can WE be slack arses for not posting the results? I believe that would be YOU for not turning up to watch ;)

Second Congrats to Debbie and Androo on the wins and Androo I dunno if you got my SMS but that is the first time I've seen you bowl in a shirt without stripes and the first time I've seen you win... notice a coincidence there? Maybe burn your stripeys? hehehe :D :D
Jekk

Maybe I can use them for polishing my car, or on the ball spinner....

Did anyone notice the logo on my shirt?? Who would have thought I'd be wearing that... :lol:

Well done Androo .. maybe we can get a photo of you in that shirt for publication in the next Whats The Score magazine !! Now wouldnt that be nice !?!?

Congrats tho on your win ..

One question to Mark : if you got hold of the microphone did you happen to thank anyone in particular for your second placing (like you always say you do)
ps I take back what I say about being in 16th place after qualifying ..

Sorry about not posting the results Scooter, but I couldn't get on the net last night - server was down.

Any way, well down to "Young Grasshopper" Phillips who finished strongly with a fine 243 last game to easily defeat "The Wiseman" and to Debbie (Grand Slam) Bowtell for yet another convincing victory.

Also congratulations to Darrel (father of Hayden) George for his victory in the Restricted Masters final.

Until next time, Da Da Da Dat's all folks.

Big well done to Andrew and Debbie on the masters wins on the weekend :) you both bowled really well :) :)
Beck

Launceston Masters

:lol: Congrats to Debbie Bowtell on another Masters win. :lol: You have done extremly well.

Back
Top Bottom