Little Programs to Help League Secretaries

janey

Tournament Knitter
Hello to all on the Total Bowling Website,

A week or so ago I am sure I saw someone mentioning an Excel program that had been developed to assist with league stats. I am the secretary of one of our leagues with a 2 person lineup playing alternating scratch and handicap games (2 of each) with points for the head to head win and over average. There are also points for the team win.

I dearly love the numbers - yes I admit to being odd - but I owuld be very impressed with a niftely little program that could track it all for me. My expertise in computers in an the management of large documents and unfortunatley I have yet to delve into the world of the spreadsheet (actually I am trying to avaiod it)!

But... if someone out there was prepared to share something that they had found useful I would be most appreciate.

In anticipation of wonderful responses,
I thank you
Janey

Ok i'm have ago at it at the moment, so if you could send an e-mail to [email protected] with all of the details that you would like in the spreedsheet it would be great,
From what i read i gathered (game 1 & 3 is with H/Cap and game 2 & 4 are scratch).

Thanks to you both for taking the time to respond - I really appreciate it - anything that could streamline the system must be better.

Cheers Janey

Back
Top Bottom