Level 1 Training

i'd do the course

yes,there are a few people that would be interested in doing the course from hobart and i am definitly interested about the level 1 coaching course so if anyone knows when it is ,please let me know.My email adress is [email protected] thanks from first300

I have just recently set down the following dates for level one courses.

22/23 Feb in Launceston
22/23 March in Hobart

These two level one courses will depend on numbers (minimum 6) for each one.

We will also be holding an update workshop for all interested coaches sometime in May.

Please call me on 0418300311 or e mail [email protected] if you are interested in either of these courses or require any more information.

Also keep an eye on the www.tenpin.org.au site for more coaching information from the National Coaching Manager and TBA.

Regards,
Brett.

THANKS FOR THOSE DATES MATE

Thanks brett for the dates of the coaching level 1 and i will try to get 5 others interested in doing it or if u can or have already got some people from hobart just let me know,thanks mate ,you know who i am see ya later

hey first 300 i would be really interested, let me know more details if or when u get them so i can arrange it around my work hours

Brett,

Correction on the above website address : (already been edited)

Thanks Peter, i did miss off the au.

We are getting good interest for Hobart with Paul Lucock, Jason Griggs, Simon Commane and John Phillips expressing interest.

Keep the names coming in and both courses will be a goer.

FROM THE LOOKS OF IT ,BOWLING IS STILL ALIVE IN TASSIE SO LETS PUT OUR

MINDS TOGETHER AND DO IT

MAYBE THE TROPHY IM GETTING MADE WE CAN USE FOR SOMETHING GREAT

hey got a question or two, howe much does this cost, and is it run over two weekends or is it a one weekend thing but just in both places to get more numbers?

Jase, the course goes for a weekend only. Two dates to save people travel, etc.
I was speaking to Brett about this on the weekend and I don't think the cost has been set... but I could be wrong. There's a few things I don't remember from that evening. lol.

Back
Top Bottom