Tassie level 1 & National level 2 Course

Hi, how is everyone on this beautiful Tassie day.
Two things to cover today.

Tassie level one.
I have spoken to various people about their interest in attending a level one accreditation course.
TBA have a new course up and running.
So i am looking at holding this sometime in the next few months.
It can be either in Launceston, Hobart or on the coast depending on where the majority of interest comes from. There is nothing stopping us from conducting more than one course if the interest is there.

I will distribute some info this weekend at the State Teams Challenge.
Please let me know if you are interested in attending.
We have not had a level one course for a number of years, so please support this.

Secondly.
TBA has set a date for a national level two course.
This is to be held in Brisbane from Sept 6th to 11th.
If anyone wants more info on this please contact me.
You need to be an accredited level one to attend a level two course, so this will only suit a few Tassie coaches/bowlers.

For more info on either of these subjects please contact me on,
[email protected] or 0418300311.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

you'll have me there brett, i am very interested in doing the level one course, just let me know when and where and ill be there. plus how much it is likely to cost, thanks brett

gady brett,

i won't amke any commitment, but definately interested in getting some info.

Talk to you this weekend!

Hi, how is everyone on this beautiful Tassie day.
Two things to cover today.

Tassie level one.
I have spoken to various people about their interest in attending a level one accreditation course.
TBA have a new course up and running.
So i am looking at holding this sometime in the next few months.
It can be either in Launceston, Hobart or on the coast depending on where the majority of interest comes from. There is nothing stopping us from conducting more than one course if the interest is there.

I will distribute some info this weekend at the State Teams Challenge.
Please let me know if you are interested in attending.
We have not had a level one course for a number of years, so please support this.

Secondly.
TBA has set a date for a national level two course.
This is to be held in Brisbane from Sept 6th to 11th.
If anyone wants more info on this please contact me.
You need to be an accredited level one to attend a level two course, so this will only suit a few Tassie coaches/bowlers.

For more info on either of these subjects please contact me on,
[email protected] or 0418300311.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

you'll have me there brett, i am very interested in doing the level one course, just let me know when and where and ill be there. plus how much it is likely to cost, thanks brett

gady brett,

i won't amke any commitment, but definately interested in getting some info.

Talk to you this weekend!

just wanted to bring this topic up again, so when is this going to be held and how much is it likely to cost, thank you once again.

just wanted to bring this topic up again, so when is this going to be held and how much is it likely to cost, thank you once again.

Back
Top Bottom