coaching courses

griggsy

what ever did happen tot he level one coaching course that was sposed to be held last year?? I am still interested in trying to complete it as I am sure there are many other people thinking the same thing as me.... could any one provide any information on this matter?? if one isn't going to be held in tasmania does any one on totalbowling know of any courses that are coming up on the mainland that we could travel to, to attend?????

Brett Riley is currently organising a flyer to go out to all centres advising details of proposed Level I coaching course.

Keep a look out for details on your Centre 's notice board.

Everytime Jase brings this topic up the reply is always Brett is in the middle of organising it, but i am yet to see anything at all!

So what, you blaming Brett for this? Maybe it's because there is a new coaching course being made up, and everything has to be organised.

Get over it!

Happy said:
So what, you blaming Brett for this? Maybe it's because there is a new coaching course being made up, and everything has to be organised.

Get over it!

hey dan in reply to your post about the coaching courses, i spoke with brett yesterday and yes what they have said has been the case because they have been constantly changing the course over the last year to make sure it is fully up to date with all the relevant information.. as i said i was talking to him yesterday and the final lay out of the course has been done and the date have now been set.. if you would liek to find out any more info on it give brett riley a call and he can answer any questions you might have about the course..

catchya at rachuig trials

Back
Top Bottom