launceston masters!! whose gunna be there

DA BOY

The Secret Weapon
hey
the name says it all! whose gunna be there and the question everyone is asking... is joel reeve going to sweep the tasmanian championships? just under 2 weeks to go can anyone stop the lurch from winning all the masters?

8) marsh 8)

ive read this post about 10 time today thats how bored i am, so i decided maybe i should post a reply to it....

I will be commming up, but only for the restricted thingy, long time yet before ill be able to play masters/open what ever it is.

You asked can joel reeves win to make it a clean sweep, i think the question is WHO is going to LET him, im sure someone will be able to give him a run for his money,
Who won the event last year?

ah well enough of my dribbling pretending to know wat im talking about ( as i actually dont), ill leave you all to it.

...Good Luck

Chears, CO$HEA :roll:

hey
dan bunting won it by a big margin last year but of course he has aged out so its going to be a challenge this year! joel is favourite i would be thinking but the tittie conection might come through!! its anyones really who ever bowls the best on the day!!
8) MARSH 8)

Yeah the Tit is in pretty good nick at the moment :lol:
Firing on all cylinders.
Open race though - should be a good tournament.

All thanks for the insight, yeah your right tiger tits HAS been in good shape of late...not so well last night though :p rolled a 158 :wink: nah I rekon he might have what it takes on the day though...

Just have to wait and see i spose

CO$HEA

Back
Top Bottom