Kegel Navigator Results 27th Sep

caboolture bowl

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who bowled and also the reserves that turned up for a bowl and missed out, the patterns played a little drier than I would have liked and we will fix that for the next event, thanks to ronnie for the great lunch.

Games 1-6 Highway To Hell 40 foot

1.Hammo 247 Dale Stewart & Shayne Melton 201
2.Shayne Melton 220 Steve Meskell 212
3.Nifty Nev Castle 249 Ben Hynes 221
4.Darrin Comrie 213 Dale Stewart 212
5.Mark Davidson 222 Darrin Comrie & Nifty Nev Castle 220
6.Shayne Melton 225 Steve Meskell 224

Games 7-12 route 66 45 foot

7.Dale Stewart 257 Hammo 244
8.Ben Hynes 290 Hammo 278
9.Darrin Comrie 256 Hammo 225
10.Darryl Alford 265 Darrin Comrie 249
11.Ben Hynes 256 Rhys Jones 253
12.Hammo 258 Dale Stewart 249

Thanks Again

Batesy

Hi Batesy. I tried to see after the event, but apparently you'd gone home. Just wanted to say thanks for the day. I struggled on the first pattern somewhat, but thoroughly enjoyed the second one :D

They may have played a little drier than I expected, but that just added to the challenge I guess. There was good hold in the middle on the Route 66 pattern, as can be seen from the scores. Hammo, Darrin, and I enjoyed that pattern a lot!

Once again cheers Batesy.

Hi Batesy. I tried to see after the event, but apparently you'd gone home. Just wanted to say thanks for the day. I struggled on the first pattern somewhat, but thoroughly enjoyed the second one :D

They may have played a little drier than I expected, but that just added to the challenge I guess. There was good hold in the middle on the Route 66 pattern, as can be seen from the scores. Hammo, Darrin, and I enjoyed that pattern a lot!

Once again cheers Batesy.

Agreed a great day !!! I enjoyed both patterns.....Hold in the middle ?? hmm.....I am sure I was playing on the same pattern as you guys.... :D I actually preferred the first pattern.....seemed a little "harder" to score on...regardless....it was a great day.....very reminiscent of the old sports series events....thanks to Batesy & all staff for a great day

Dale, there was hold in the middle for those who played there ;)

I enjoyed your sledging to Hammo. Truly some of the best rubbish ever spoken!

Agreed, was very difficult day for me, though I enjoyed it immensely. Thankyou Batesy, Ronnie and staff!

I agree it was a lot drier than I thought it would be, though, true to a sport condition, accuracy was required to make a shot.

Most enjoyable, put me down for the next one! ;)

Rhyss.

Back
Top Bottom