KChing 2

Stax

Well that till just got hit again to the tune of $2318.00 for the Super Scoop Strikes Jackpot.

Well Done to Steve "The Strike Master" Wimbridge.

From Stax "The Spare Master" Stevens

PS STEVE..That bloody Tom better pull his finger out.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUBAR STRIKE AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN

Well Done Steve I was stoked when I heard from Stax tonight

Whats that a little over 7K for FUBAR in maybe 10weeks

Would have to be leading the money list back home

Keep it going guys

Next Stop Craigie or Melville?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It looked like it was going to be a long nite,the skilled,experienced trio Bin Fubars ???? all missed the first frame(needing a spare)..board now up to $270.00 odd.
The second frame (strike needed) looked thin as well with only Steve striking..that left only the raffle to win.
Yep ,and we only won 1 pt in the first game..missed the raffle,so ..one of those nites.
Next thing,game two slid by and Steve was still alive.
Got down to striking the 9th,10,and 11th.in the 3rd game.
The 9th was it,gone,poop,crap a whoosher that left the 7-10...but only temporarily,the pin that took out the 7 pin was sliding over to the 10 on its heel..so slowly that it was marginal if it would reach..it did..just enough to tip the 10 over. wohoooooo.
No time to frig around in the 10th..just pound the pocket..which Steve did,straightish,and fast....crack..so good that the 7 pin stood there as this screaming pin headed right to lance the opposite kickboard..you all know that type of leave..but it got clipped,fell over..was only a split second..but an eternity to fall.
Those of you who know Steve can imagine his look on the way back..like if the 7 hadnt fallen..the centre was going to be distroyed.(With 2 helpers)wowhoooo...
As unjust as when we leave the cold 8..or 9 pin...what next.!!!!!!
I lowered my eye lids as Steve lined up for the $2300.00 shot..Stax was on the starting line to run to the foul line..4 obstacles to over come,...the back row.
Flush..nothing looked like it was going to stand..the shot was slower,allowed for some area...bingo.
By the time my eyelids opened Stax was already lifting ,hugging,kissing screaming with Steve,i was a split second behind.
Wasnt just one of those nites after all.
P.S.Correct Stax...my $500.00 contribution so far now needs a few top ups,..its $1000.00 for a 300 isnt it.
Well done Stevie boy.
Wowhooooooooo.

Back
Top Bottom