"Kching"

Stax

"KChing" The cash registar goes again.
Tom's turn. A very nice to watch game of 290.
$500 to boot, what a great league.
Tally so far.
Week One...Raffle winner (meat tray)
Week Two...Spare Jackpot $4778
Week Three...Steve Wimbridge $100(279)
Week Four...nothing
Week Five...nothing
Week Six...Bottle of Port and Port glass's (lane record 259, Stax)
Week Seven...nothing
Week Eight...Bottle of Port and Port glass's (lane record 290, Tom)and $500
Only 14 weeks to go.

See you next week.

Well done tom ,
you would have to go a long way to see a better game flush 8 pin first shot more cash to fubar foundation , gee its good to be a passenger on the money train i just sit back and get cash given to me for doing nothing now i know what it feels like to be a politician. We actually bowled quite well and got flogged on the night though.
yahoo for us

wimpy
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well I think I know why King FUBAR is bowling so well at the moment. I actually pulled up along side Tom at a set of lights the other day and he was doing these arm strenghtening excersises in the cab of the truck. Had some sort of bullworker thing happenning alah Sylvester Stallone in "Over the Top". Obviously paid dividends with another tasty morsel from Warwick on Thursday. Keep up the good work boys. Might have to borrow it when your finished mate. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Here Ye Here Ye

Congratulations to King Tom Bin FUBAR

Nice game and even better take that cash baby................ yeah

Nothing is pleasing me more than to hear you 3 cleaning up at that centre

Please no more mentioning of the centres name thou, the so 'n' so doesnt deserve any freee advertising
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

As for you Steve you always sit back and relax, with me at City, with Tom and I at Rosie , now with Stax and Tom, pull your finger out and win the Strikes Jackpot
icon_eek.gif

Go FUBAR Go

Back
Top Bottom