fubar sparing legend

wimpy

Dateline :thursday 14th feb
venue :warwick superbowl
event
icon_razz.gif
in league

This evening that irrepressible bowling team FUBAR once again proved their versatility by taking off another valuable prize . The super spares jackpot is now part of the fubar bounty , and yes fans let me tell you fubar is as excited about this as i am sure the countless lovers of this wonderful team are .Stax Stevens wouldnt normally be mentioned as fubars #1 sparing king but this evening with a beautifully executed 3 spare to finish took home the jackpot of $4778 , and claiming immunity from all further bagging of his spare game as he is now the holder of the spare king legend card.
So on behalf of fubar and our associatted bank managers well done Stax on a beatifully played evening

everybodies friend

wimpy

i woke up this morning wondering why my jaw was sore..looked in the mirror..and there it was..a huge grin.
Like the Jerry Springer chant..Staxy,Staxy,Staxy .
The feat of knocking off a jackpot that has stumped the leagues at Warwick for some 3-4 yrs (in the second week of deciding to bowl league in the centre)..tells it all.
Now im not saying that we Fubars joined only to knock off the jackpot..we joined because first prize in the league is either $50.00 each (if we win)...we gave away 198 start last nite per game..or a nice trophy.
So the incentive was high.Wow a trophy.
We dont really care about plan B..that there is another $2000.00 plus to knock off the strike jackpot,as long as we win the trophy.
Nor do we care about plan C..the board money for 270-280-290-300 games...nope..just the trophy.
We lost one point,that was my fault..i couldnt beat the 61 h/c against me..but i did win the meat tray in the nightly raffle.
One T bone for you,one for you ,and one for me,....hey guys you should have bought a bigger bag.
Staxy,Staxy,Staxy.

Sorry guys..but had Cameron (Sticks )around for a beer..left his log on..on.
Tom Kury.

As the great Homer Simpson would say "woo hoo". Well done guys but geez you took your time. Me and Scoops will be around shortly for our cut or at least a free meal I hope. I cant believe you left it up to Staxie boy coz we all have such fantastic spare games. Once again well done boys and good to see the FUBAR image alive and well. Now get back there and relieve our "friend" of some more cash. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in his office when he got the news. Priceless. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEST BEST BEST BEST News I have heard in a long time

An yes your right Baron a fly on the wall, would have been amusing
icon_biggrin.gif

But come on guys it took you 2 weeks , you should be ashamed - and get back there and take off the strike bonanza now
or SUPER STRIKES as they say

Yes BAron and I are waiting for the couple of Blocks of Beer at the next xards night but wait till i come home please

WELL DONE - SO HAPPY FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ha - now that is funny

You dont really expect to receive your cheque the very next week do u guys

Well I have been wrong many times and will be more in the future but Leopards dont change there spots and i cant see it happening

I hope you do though

Just remember to save enough for a carton or 2 for BAron and ME
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom