Kara-Jayde Bunting 300!!!

I'd like to be the first to say congratulations to Kara on her 300 game tonight, it was her first 300 and every single shot was pocket.

So happy for you babe, great to see some practice paying off!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year...

-Macca

Kara...
Honey, as both a good friend and a team mate, Id like to give you the biggest most hugest congratulations ever.
I have been dying for the day you did it...and finally it has come. It was an awesome game to watch, and I knew in my heart that once you had made it past the 7th shot you were home. You never once looked like missing, each shot was very deserving...Thank God there were no stubborn tens!
I am soooooooooo proud of you!!
Well Done!!

Love Jen

P.S. So how do you like that STORM gear now huh?? ;)

Oh My God... Go you good thing...;) Congratulations on the 300... Hope there is many more to come... Yee Ha...:cool:
Cya in Canberra!

Congrats gorgeous, im so happy for you well done. Thanks for making me the only one of us to not bowl 300 :p

Craigy said:
Congrats gorgeous, im so happy for you well done. Thanks for making me the only one of us to not bowl 300 :p

HAHA!! Hurry up and do it Craigy...before we are seniors would be nice...hehe :p

wooo go kara!! woop woop woop woop woop woop woop
Allllright:cool:

Basically the first thing Macca told me when I talked to him last night...
Well Done Kara, Thanks for waiting until I LEFT THE COUNTRY before bowling it, but now that I'm back I will be sure to give a congratulations.
Well Done again,

Cow

Back
Top Bottom