Junior Country Cup 2003

Eraser

Hey all!
As the tourny is only a few weeks away.....thought we might be able to get some teams posted :?:

Ballarat Team
Dean Mattei
Andrew Lansdell
Brenton Davis
Samantha Nunn
Kimberlee Mattei
Tessa Braun

As you can see my name isn't up there :cry: , dont ask, but i will be there to help keep the party alive! :wink: :p :wink:
See You There!
Dan :)

Sunraysia

Hi all,

Sunraysia Junior Country Cup Team

Alicia Garioch
Kristy Middleton
Simone Middleton
Luke Roberts
James Rice
Matt Hensgen

Good Luck to all the teams

Latrobe Valley Team

hey everybody :D
yeah bad luck dan sweetie...lol beter luck next time :p
here is the team for latrobe Valley :)

Katie Arnold
Debra Bosma
Kate Gilchrist
Bruce Mason
Brett Lacey
Graham Hodgskiss

looking forward 2 seein everyone again n kickin some serious butt yet again. see everone there
always katie xoxoxox

Hey everybody

The Country Cup Team for Geelong this year is
Tristan Zeronski
Rhys Newburn
Nicholas Walsh
Helen Jakupek
Mindi DeLange
Courtney Murdoch

Looking forward to seeing everybody again,
see you all soon
luv court

Warrnambool Junior Country Cup Team

Tim Treloar (Captain)
Jarrad Payne
Phillip Baker
Mel Clark
Kirrily Payne
Emma Beasley

Gayle Payne (Manager)
Eddie Way (Coach)

Go Sunraysia!!

The teams lookin promising this year with Alicia and Luke in form. Well to be honest the whole team is in form!!! just a matter of the way they play on the w/e. Anyways Sunrayisa will give the rest of the sides a run for the ultimate prize! Cmon Sunraysia!!! :lol: :eek: :p 8)

Hey everyone
So we've seen some of the teams, but whos gunna win???

First up...Morwell....looking strong as ever, led by CAPTAIN KATIE! lol, go sweetie! :p
Bendigo...I reckon they're a real show this year, watched most of the guys bowl and i think they've definitely got the side to figure in the finish...I'm guessin Dave has these guys Primed!!! :twisted:
Sunraysia seem to be very confident up there. "In form", was the phrase used if i recall, can they live up to expectation? :?:
The guys from Shepp are always a key player, I predict this year will be no exception. 8)
Havent seen the Albury list, however u should never forget the home team, especially in a centre like this where alot havent bowled. :?
Warrnambool are always there abouts...maybe they can sneak into a place??? :D
GO BALLARAT!!! Wish us luck guys...we need it! :roll:

My thoughts!

Morwell by a nose...probably end up being a big nose but anyway!
Bendigo, a dark horse...The value runner!
Albury or Shepparton for third....unsure????

Thats just what i think anywayz! :idea:
How bout everyone else, what do u think???
Lookin forward to the weekend, even if im not bowling :(
See everyone there.....¿DaN¿ :)

HEHEHEHEHEHE Thanx dan babe

:lol: :) GO LATROBE VALLEY!!! :) :lol:

watch out everyone the valley is back! :twisted: n ready 2 defend their tital :D

see yaz all there
xoxo Captain Katie xoxo

Good luck to all bowlers this weekend.

For those not travelling to Albury but wishing to keep an eye on the scores, the 2003 Junior Country Cup Results and Bowler Averages will be updated regularly on the VCTBA website - www.tenpin.org.au/VCTBA

Best of luck to the Warrnambool gang!

I'm sure Gayle will make them "pull up their socks" and keep them in order. :p

Day 1 Results

2003_junior_country_cup_day1.gif

Congratulations Valley Team

Congratulations to all the Latrobe Valley bowlers!! A fantastic effort and a job well done.
Lets hope the adults can follow your lead in Colac at Easter!! :wink:

Thanx to the VCTBA website for scores over the weekend.
The pictures are great too!!

hey pplz
congratulations to everyone that bowled junior c/cup especially latrobe who once again blitzed every one for 1st! sunraysia was up there right till the last game when albury took all 6 off us! :( oh wellz. i just wanted to ask, where is next years junior c/cup?
bai baiz :lol:
lub alicia

junior country cup

Thanks Anthea for your support, the kids did very well seeing they were a very new and young team
we were very happy with the results
payney : :

Congrats Latrobe!

Congratulations Latrobe Valley for winning the C/cup of 2003!!! Seems like they carn't be beaten... oh well... we will try again next year!!
Well done to all that participated....
Well done Sunraysia for puttin pressure on the top 2... done well indeed... wish i couldve been there :( oh well....
OooOOOo and CONGRATULATIONS TO LUKE ROBERTS WHO BOWLED A 99 GAME AND WON HIS POINT!!!! woooo hoooo yay! lol

Back
Top Bottom