Malcolm Hunt 1797
Adam Grandison 1774

Cassie Fagg 1889
Michelle Oberman 1769
Rachael Wingett 1749
Jessica Needham 1740
Melanie Ackworth 1718
Claire Guest 1698

Due to the number of entries the cut off was changed.

Checkin boys: 9:30 Bowl 10:00
Checkin girls: 10:00 Bowl after boys have completed 4 games

the finals/matchplay is tomorrow

i wanna say goodluck to chris nd luke nd hamish md jeffery nd cassie for 2morro i hope they win loads of $$$ considering i like just missed out.. :(

LeEsHy said:
Goodluck for tomorrow guys... Specially Chris & Michelle...;) Bowl the house down!:p :cool:
Yer what she said :p nd goodluck to matty nd malcom too!

CONGRATES TO LUKE GREEN AND MATT SIMPSON AND HAMISH ROGERS for making it past the quailiflying round .
great bowling by all the bowler in the brisbane cup wish i was there to watch it would have been great to see many bowlers performing at there best

go cassie u lil champ and matty thanks for da bowl lol owwwww yeah bowl well ham u champ keep up the great bowling hope u all bowl well good luck

Results for the final of the Junior Bne Cup

Boys
1st Luke Green
2nd Matt Simpson
3rd Hamish Rogers

Girls
1st Cassie Fagg
2nd Rachael Wingett
3rd Melanie Acworth

A big thank you to Greg Sharp from Sharp Plywood for his generous sponsorship and for making our presentations today and to K and K cleaning also for generous support. We were sorry you were unable to make it to Greenslopes today.

Finally thank you to all the bowlers that supported this event, and it will now become an annual event.

Luke Green 4397
Matt Simpson 4243
Hamish Rogers 4194
Dean Judd 4104
Malcom Hunt 3927
Steve Armstrong 3879
Jeffrey Gortmans 3864
Adam Grandison 3827
Chris Wingett 3805
Ben Taylor 3770

Cassie Fagg 2856
Rachael Wingett 2769
Melanie Ackworth 2702
Jessica needham 2669
Michelle Oberman 2660
Claire Guest 2646

congrats luke matty and hamish on bowling very well in the junior brisbane cup i bowled so crap and inconsistently once again congrats and keep up the great bowling

OH Luke n Cassie two of my favourites he he he. Pretty sure i watched u both today and thats why you won... Not really, but seriously. Anyways congrats to you and everyone that placed.

love you lots
see u bye

Huge congrats to Cass and Luke, Well done!
Good job to all other place getters!!

MJ xoxo

Good onya Luke Too bad i couldn't get to watch and its good to see you on the top of the Junior bowlers where you belong.

Congrats to Luke and Cassie. Luke you seemed to have it won from the word go.
And Cassie, your just a machine :p

Back
Top Bottom