JOKE SPOT - Add One Yourself!

John Howard called Peter Costello into his office one day and said, "Peter I Have a great idea! We are going to go all out to win the country voters."
"Good idea PM, how will we go about it?" said Costello.
"Well," said Howard, "we'll get ourselves one of those Driza Bone coats, some RM Williams boots, a stick and an Akubra hat, oh and a Blue Cattle dog. Then we'll really look the part. We'll go to a typical old outback country pub, we'll show them that we really at home there."
"Right PM," said Costello.
Days later, all kitted out and with the requisite blue heeler, they set off from Canberra in a westerly direction. Eventually they arrived at just the place they were looking for and found a typical outback pub. Walked in with
The dog and up to the bar.
"G,day mate," said Howard, to the bartender, "two middies of your best beer."
"Good afternoon Prime Minister," said the bartender, "two middies of our best coming up".
Howard and Costello stood leaning on the bar drinking their beer and chatting, nodding now and again to those who came into the bar for a drink. The dog lay quietly at their feet.
All of a sudden, the door from the adjacent bar opened and in came a grizzled old stockman, complete with
stockwhip. He walked up to the cattle dog, lifted it's tail with the whip and looked underneath, shrugged his shoulders and walked back to the other bar.
A few moments later, in came another old stockman with his whip. He walked up to the dog, lifted it's tail, looked underneath, scratched his head and went back to the other bar. Over the course of the next hour or so, another
four or five stockman came in, lifted the dog's tail and went away looking puzzled.
Eventually, Howard and Costello could stand it no longer and called the barman over. "Tell me," said Howard, "why did all those old stockmen come in and look under the dog's tail like that? Is it an old outback custom?"
"Strewth no !" said the barman. "It's just that someone went in and told them that there was a cattle dog in this bar with two ***holes !"

Just got this sent to me in an email.

Federal Court Ruling from the Melbourne Age, Australia (AP) -

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when
he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially
awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and
regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree
possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more
than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.
When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried
out that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that
domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took
the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have
custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare
officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team,
who the boy firmly believes are "not capable of beating anyone."
The Federal Court agreed.

Hmmm... on that last one...

What do you call an English cricket team member with lots of runs against his name?

A bowler.

A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years and breaks into a house to look for money and food. Inside, he comes across a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, he climbs on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband whispers to his wife:

"Listen Babe, this bloke is that escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain... do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much it might make you feel sick. This bloke is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, Babe, I love you!"

His wife replies in quiet tones, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he's been in prison for 15 years and thinks you're really cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong . I love you, too……….…..Babe.”

why do blonde girls always have bruises around their belly buttons?
cause blonda guyz aint that smart either!!

Husband and wife love to golf together, but neither of them is playing like they want to, so they decide to take private lessons.

The husband has his lesson first.

After the pro sees his swing, he says, "No, no, no, you're gripping the club way too hard!"

"Well, what should I do?" asks the man.

"Hold the club gently," the pro replied, "just like you'd hold your wife s breast."

Taking the advice, he takes a swing, and POW! He hits the ball 250 yards straight up the fairway.

The ecstatic man goes back to his wife with the good news, and the wife can't wait for her lesson.

The next day the wife goes for her lesson.

The pro watches her swing and says, "No, no, no, you're gripping the club way too hard."

"What can I do?" asks the wife.

"Hold the club gently, just like you'd hold your husband's penis."

The wife listens carefully to the pro's advice, takes a swing, and THUMP the ball skips down the fairway about 15 feet.

"You know, that was a lot better than I expected," the pro says.

"Now, take the club out of your mouth and hold it in your hands..."

Why do married women weigh more than single women?
Single women come home, see what's in the fridge, and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what's in bed, and go to the fridge!

what's the difference between a blonde prostitute and a lawyer?

the prostitute will stop screwing once your dead.

A guy goes to Australia Post to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him, "Have you been in the service?"

"Yes," he says. "I was in Iraq for three years."

The interviewer says, "That will give you extra points toward
employment" and then asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes 100%...a mortar round exploded near me and blew my testicles off."

The interviewer tells the guy, "O.K. I can hire you right now. The
hours are from 8:00A.M. To 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow. Come in at 10:00 A.M."

The guy is puzzled and says, "If the hours are from 8:00 AM. To 4:00 PM then why do you want me to come in at 10:00 A.M."

"This is a government job" the interviewer says, "For the first two
hours we sit around scratching our balls.......no point in you coming in for that"

Little Johnnie's neighbour had a baby. Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.

When mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnnie's family was invited over to see the baby. Before they left their house, Little Johnnie's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears.

His dad also told him that if he so much as mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the smacking of his life when they came back home.

Little Johnnie told his dad he understood completely. When Johnnie looked in the crib he said, "What a beautiful baby."

The mother said, "Why, thank you, Little Johnnie."

Johnnie said, "He has beautiful little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see?"

"Yes", the mother replied, "we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 vision."

"That's great", said Little Johnnie, "coz he'd be f*cked if he needed glasses".

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: "Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"
Slim says, "I feel just like a newborn baby."
"Really!? Like a newborn baby!?"
"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."

Michael Burke on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."

Jack Burnicle was talking about Colin Edwards' tyre choice on World Superbike racing: "Colin had a hard on in practice earlier, and I bet he wished he had a hard on now."

Chris Tarrant discussing the first Millionaire winner Judith Keppel on This Morning: "She was practising fastest finger first by herself in bed last night."

'Winning Post's' Stewart Machin commentating on jockey Tony McCoy's formidable lead: "Tony has a quick look between his legs and likes what he sees."

Ross King discussing relays with champion runner Phil Redmond: "Well Phil, tell us about your amazing third leg."

Cricketer Neil Fairbrother hit a single during a Durham v Lancashire match, inspiring Bobby Simpson to observe: "With his lovely soft hands he just tossed it off."

Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."

James Allen interviewing Ralf Schumacher at a Grand Prix, asked: "What does it feel like being rammed up the backside by Barrichello?"

Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69."

The new stand at Doncaster race course took Brough Scott's breath away..."My word," he said. "Look at that magnificent erection."

Willie Carson was telling Claire Balding how jockeys prepare for a big race when he said: "They usually have four or five dreams a night about coming from different positions."

Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on Time Team Live said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it."

A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

US PGA Commentator - "one of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them ... Oh my god!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!"

Metro Radio - "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - "Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

An attorney got home late one evening, after a very taxing day trying
to get a stay of execution for a client, named Wilbur Wright, who was
due to be hanged for murder at midnight. His last-minute plea for
clemency to the governor had failed and he was feeling tired and
depressed.

As soon as he got through the door his wife started on about, "What
time of night do you call this? Where have you been?" and on and on.

Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he went
and poured himself a very large whisky and headed off for a long hot
soak in the bathtub... pursued by the predictable sarcastic remarks.

While he was in the bath the phone rang, which the wife answered and
was told that her husband's client had been granted his stay of
execution after all. Realizing what a day he must have had, she relented
a little and went upstairs to give him the good news.

As she o pened the bathroom door she was greeted by the sight of her
husband's rear view as he bent over naked drying his legs and feet.

"They're not hanging Wright tonight," she said.

The attorney whirled around and screamed hysterically, "For crying out
loud, Woman, don't you ever stop!?"

The day after a woman lost her husband in a scuba diving accident, she was greeted by two grim-faced policemen at her door. "We're sorry to call on you at this hour, Mrs. Watkins, but we have some information about your husband."

"Please! Tell me," the woman said.

The policeman said, "We have some bad news, some good news and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, Mrs. Watkins said, "Oh, give me the bad news first."

So the policeman said, "I'm sorry to tell you, ma'am, but this morning we found your husband's body in San Francisco Bay."

"Oh my god!" said Mrs. Watkins, overcome by emotion. Then, remembering what the policeman had said, she asked, "What's the good news?"

"Well," said the policeman, "When we pulled him up he had two five pound lobsters and a dozen good size Dungeoness crabs on him."

"If that's the good news than what's the great news?" Mrs. Watkins implored.

The policeman said, "We're going to pull him up again tomorrow morning."

A nun is sitting with her Mother Superior chatting. "I used some horrible language this week and feel absolutely terrible about it."
"When did you use this awful language?" asks the elder.

"Well, I was golfing and hit an incredible drive that looked like it was going to go over 280 yards, but it struck a phone line that was hanging over the fairway and fell straight down to the ground after going only about 100 yards.

"Is that when you swore?"

"No, Mother," says the nun. "After that, a squirrel ran out of the bushes and grabbed my ball in its mouth and began to run away."

"Is THAT when you swore?" asked the Mother Superior again.

"Well, no." says the nun. "You see, as the squirrel was running, an eagle came down out of the sky, grabbed the squirrel in his talons and began to fly away!"

"Is THAT when you swore?" asked the amazed elder nun.

"No, not yet. As the eagle carried the squirrel away in its claws, it flew near the green and the squirrel dropped my ball."

"Did you swear THEN?" asked Mother Superior, becoming impatient.

"No, because the ball fell on a big rock, bounced over the sand trap, rolled onto the green, and stopped about six inches from the hole."

The two nuns were silent for a moment.

Then Mother Superior sighed and said, "You missed the ****ing putt, didn't you?"

A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her five-year-old son
>playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the
>train stop and her son saying, "All of you b*****ds who want off, get
>the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you b*****ds,
>who are getting on, get your a**e in the train, cause we're going down
>the tracks".
>
>The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind
>of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and stay
>there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train,
>but I want you to use nice language."
>
>Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing
>with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son
>say, "All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to
>take all of your belongings with you.
>We thank you for traveling with us today and hope your trip was a
>pleasant one." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you
>just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your
>seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have
>a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."
>
>As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who
>are ****ed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the fat bitch in
>the kitchen."

An Irishman is stumbling through the woods, totally drunk, when he comes upon a preacher baptizing people in the river. He proceeds to walk into the water and subsequently bumps into the preacher. The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, whereupon he asks the drunk, ''Are you ready to find Jesus?''

The drunk answers, ''Yes, I am.''So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water. He pulls him Up and asks the drunk, ''Brother, have you found Jesus?''

The drunk replies, ''No, I haven't found Jesus.

''The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him into the water again For a little longer this time. He again pulls him out of the water and Asks again, ''Have you found Jesus, my brother?''

The drunk again answers, ''No, I haven't found Jesus.''

By this time the preacher is at his wits end and dunks the drunk in the water again, but this time holds him down for about 30 seconds and,when he begins kicking his arms and legs, he pulls him up. The preacher again asks the drunk, ''For the love of God, have you found Jesus?''

The drunk wipes his eyes and catches his breath and says to the preacher.....................

''Are you sure this is where he fell in?

2 Blondes working

One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind her and fill the

hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then

moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one

girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand

what they were doing.

So he asked the hole digger, "I'm impressed by the effort you two are

putting into your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole,

only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"

The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed,

"Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a

three-person team.

But today the girl who plants the trees called in sick."

Back
Top Bottom