Jessica Garioch bowls 300.

LeEsHy

.bring.it.on.
A HUGE congratulations to Jess Garioch who just bowled 300, round 1, in game 4 of the Australian Junior Masters at Mt Gravatt.

Way to go Jess, i'm sure this won't be the last.

Congratulations!!

Possibly the first by a female at Junior Masters?

And I don't know what the relationship is (father / brother / uncle) to Rob, but just gotta go one better than his 299 the next day apparently? Family rivalry?

AWESOME STUFF JESS :D :D :D :D

well done kiddo ;)

Jess is robs daughter :) now its mother, father, and 2 of the 3 daughters have all bowled 300's!

It's the 2nd 300 by a female in Junior Masters As Cassie Staudinger bowled 300 In Junior Masters in 2004.
Congrats Jess thats awsome news. Keep it up for the rest of the Masters.

Jess is robs daughter :) now its mother, father, and 2 of the 3 daughters have all bowled 300's!

Now Jess and I have to bowl one here at home, and on lanes 9 & 10!
That would be a first, 4 family members to bowl a 300 on the same pair in the same center...!

Conrgatulations Jess. We are all so proud!

Keep it up for tomorrow. Just focus on what you have to do. Try not to make it too hard for yourself, like I said, its easier in 3!! :p

Love ya,
Alicia.

P.S. Joan sends her wishes and luck for tomorrow!

Great effort Jess,

We may have to have a rethink about that statement you wrote at Country Cup!!! That`s a really good result for you especially playing so far from home. FOCUS HARD ON THE REST OF THE TOURNAMENT. See you in August,

Mr and Mrs Farky:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Congrats Jess,
Nice to see the little Gariochs do as good as the old folks.
See you soon.
Cheers.
Ian and Yvonne
(STRAHANY)
tommie.

Well done Jess. That is some great bowling.

Congratulations and keep it going.

:smilie_gruenweiss::smilie_gruenweiss:

Liz

congrats jess on bowling your first 300. hope thats the first of many to come.

Cheers Matt Hagley

Congrats Jess on your first ever 300 game, I am sure now that the monkey is off your back, more will start coming now, also Shaun says a big congrats as well.

Well done once again.

Cheers Kellie

Just letting all that arent watching the scores every second like we are :p

Jess is through to the final match of masters.
Defeating Georgia Britton, NSW, 4 games to 1, Jess is now versing Jess Deapoli, NSW.

Alicia

Back
Top Bottom