JASON BELMONTE AND DIANDRA ASBATY BOWLING BOOT CAMP

Werribee

Werribee
Hi all,

Wyncity is ecstatically proud to announce that we will be hosting an International Boot Camp with Jason Belmonte and Diandra Asbaty. This camp will take place over the weekend of the 27-28th April at Werribee. It is aimed at all abilities and I urge you to look at the iab video to get the gist of what will transpire.

As well as the bowling boot camp, Jason and Diandra will host a Pro AM on the Friday night.

Further details will follow, but if you are interested in getting some amazing coaching from 2 amazing individuals just let us know.

With Thanks,

Edi

That's awesome Edi!!
Hopefully ill still be able to bowl then but if not will certainly be there to see Diandra again ;)

That weekend might be a bit tough for some of the VIC Pressie Shield bowlers though who would want to come to this Bowler's Bootcamp like myself because the Junior Masters rounds 3-6 are running the Saturday morning and most likely we'll be flying back the Saturday afternoon

I don't think they will be able to change the date for a few people.
Plus the pressie shield kids won't be flying home til the Sunday

Jordan it was a little like them running it during Rachuig last year. They cant cater for everyone all the time. Looking forward to it :)

I agree they can't cater for everyone but I do also agree that it isn't good clashing it with the biggest junior tournament on the calendar.
Because there biggest target audience probably is this junior bowlers

I have spoken to Diandra & she said they are doing camps in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne. Where are the Junior Nationals maybe they will be there during that time.

Hi guys,

Tenpin City will be hosting the Boot Camp the week after us, and it will be held in Qld the week before us. Unfortunately we are governed by Jason's and Diandra's bowling schedules as to timing of the event. In a perfect world it would have been great to avoid all tournaments so that it is accessible to everyone, but unfortunately we couldn't.

The Boot Camp isn't geared toward juniors specifically and if you watch the video you will notice that there was a mix of adults and juniors (more adults actually). It really is open to everyone, but no matter your age you will be catered for at this event. Jason and Diandra have been doing this for a while and will ensure you are not disappointed.

Cost:
ProAm: $60 (Friday evening)
2 day Boot Camp: $375 (9-3pm both days)
Both events attendance: $415

This is a unique opportunity to establish a relationship with 2 of the top seeded bowlers in the world. The contact with Jason and Diandra won't end at 3pm on Sunday, believe me!

Places are limited so please get in early.

Regards,

Edi

Attachments

• J&D CAMP.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Edi,

can you put me down for a tentative yes for both events, I will come down and pay a deposit in the next week or so if it clears with the minister of finance, social events and relations.

Cheers
John

Hi Doriana
Can you put Kerilee Ellis down for the Pro am and the camp please. Will confirm tomorow as might miss the Pro am.

Cheers
Phillip Allen

Back
Top Bottom