Internationals at Aust masters ?

nls

Looking forward to taking my kids down to watch the Australian Masters. They are huge Belmo fans of course, but curious to know what other internationals are making the trip. Any one know?

Sure.... Mika, Dan McLelland, Tommy Jones, Fagan, Parker Bohn, Sean Rash

in the women, only know of Lynda Barnes :)

Pete and Norm arent coming, we tried but nothing..... maybe another Storm staffer might be coming ;) not likely though

There was talk of Parker Bohn, not sure if he is coming however. Also according to a source who was at the Womens Worlds, there will be about 4 bowlers coming from Hong Kong and 4 from Malaysia.

All i know is that i cant wait to be in Sydney bowling for the week.

There was talk of Parker Bohn, not sure if he is coming however. Also according to a source who was at the Womens Worlds, there will be about 4 bowlers coming from Hong Kong and 4 from Malaysia.

All i know is that i cant wait to be in Sydney bowling for the week.

Some hong kong bowlers are coming because i heard the coach say so at World Womens :)

Looking at the Tenpin Events site, it looks like Paeng Nepomuceno is bowling. I am especially happy about this !!!

There were a lot of rumours about people coming last year too but in reality it didn't happen. People "knew" but they were incorrect.

Might be a case of wait and see.

There were a lot of rumours about people coming last year too but in reality it didn't happen. People "knew" but they were incorrect.

Might be a case of wait and see.

The difference this year is the Australian Masters is part of the World Tour so there will be lots of International bowlers coming out.

Back
Top Bottom