Interesting Article - The REAL Mr 900

Thanks for the post Brenton. As far as I'm concerned, "Mr 900" is exactly that - he was robbed big time. The so-called "Master 2x900" didn't even have the lanes, pins, balls checked. Where is the justice in all this???? I'd love to watch a 10 game match up on a sanctioned long oil pattern with a few extra "witnesses". Well done Glen. The bowling world knows the true value of you and your achievements.

Robert Mushtare is not fit to step on the same approach as Glenn Allison, nor carry his bags.

Nice article by the way, class gentleman.

Yes nice read and true Mr 900.

Gary....................................................:cool:

The REAL Mr 900

Further to the recent article on Glenn Allison. It took a while, but I remembered I had read an interesting piece on the great player in a recent Bowlers Jorurnal.
Fifty years ago Glenn Allison is the only bowler in Southern California averaging better than 200 in every league in which he bowls. 200 in the San Gabriel Classic, 201 in the Greater Los Angeles All Star Travelling League and 208 at Vermont Bowl. Because of an injury to his middle finger he is using only his thumb and middle finger in the ball

Back
Top Bottom