A Perfect Series

Thats amazing...but careful...im sure this will push people even further in thier arguements that the sport is too easy :rolleyes:

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
Thats amazing...but careful...im sure this will push people even further in thier arguements that the sport is too easy :rolleyes:

To all those people that think that bowling is easy, you are entitle to say so if you have bowled 900 series or 300 games regularly. If not then wait until you do before commenting on how easy the sport has become.

Agreed??? :D

The article said he was the eighth person in the US to throw a 900 series for 3. Has anyone in Australia ever done it?

ACE said:
The article said he was the eighth person in the US to throw a 900 series for 3. Has anyone in Australia ever done it?

nope,

Trotts holds the aussie record.

300, 298, 298.

As knowledgable as you are tonx....im pretty sure he shot 898 for 3? Didnt he?

No he did it in Latvia in 2002 ...

The closest in Australia is 887 by Anthony Flynn

It was definitely 896 Shannon. Trotts holds the record for highest series by an Australian. Anthony Flynn's 887 is the highest series shot in Australia.

Nighteyes300 said:
From www.tenpin.org.au
Record Bowler(s) Date Centre State Score
3 Game Series by an Australian Paul Trotter 20 Oct 2002 Riga Latvia 898

Then tenpin.org.au need to correct their records......

from desperate memory it was a baby split and an 8-10? But that is straining the old message banks.

2-8 and a 7-10. Means he missed the pocket once in 36 shots, and even then, he only went light.
As for the dude in America, give credit where credit is due!
Well done, whoever you are!!

Later Da Cowman!

Ducati 851 said:
As knowledgable as you are tonx....im pretty sure he shot 898 for 3? Didnt he?

No. 896. Left a 2-8, and a pocket 7-10, from memory.

Oops - already corrected. I should read the whole thread before sticking my oar in. :)

anyone who can shoot a 900 series with people screaming in the background gotta have nerves of steel in my book. Well done !!!

Back
Top Bottom