Information Needed

C

CamDen

I was involved heavily with the 42nd Adult National Tenpin Bowling Championships that were held in Townsville, QLD over the last few weeks.
During these few weeks, I got to meet some great people from all over Australia and also New Zealand. One of the guys I got to catch up with was Cameron Phillips from Victoria.
Cameron bowled in the championships and also in the Victorian Walter De Veer during the Nationals in Townsville.
Ideally, I was hoping to be able to get in contact with Cameron someway. I am not sure as to what part of Victoria he lives, nor what Bowling Lanes he bowls.
I am aware that if you know Cameron, you would not be able to give me any direct contact details for him, but maybe the Bowl where he bowls, so I could contact the bowl and hopefully get him to contact me.
Any help, which anyone can offer me to help track down and get in contact with Cameron, would be wonderful.
I hope to hear from someone soon.

Cam

well he bowled for Moorabbin during Dunn Shield last weekend, so does that help?

RE: Cameron Phillips

I bowl with Cameron on Tuesday nights at AMF Chadstone Bowl in the Pacesetters league. I was also in Townsville as a member of the Victorian Rachuig Team. You could contact him by ringing Chadstone Bowl on 03 95687921 between 6:30 and 8:30 Tuesday nights.

As to Moorabbin bowl yes he bowls in the Amflite League on a Tuesday night and can be contacted between 6:30 and 9:00 pm on a Wednesday night on 03 95553555

Regards
Jockey

Give me that Hammer baby!

CamDen
Camo is one of the Sumo Brothers (He's the "Little Sumo"). Like Jockey said, Camo bowls at Chaddy on Tuesday and Moorabbin on Wednesday.

I will call him tonight (Thursday) at home and ask him to email you at the address on your profile.

Sumo
The medium size Sumo.....beware Big Sumo, the gentle giant.

Thankz

Thankz everyone for the info that you all have been able to give. It is great. I thought it would have been harder then this to get in contact with Cameron.

SUMO: If you could pass on my email address to him, and ask him to email me, it would be great. ( [email protected] ). Thank you.

JOCKEY: Thankz for helping me out with the details of where he bowls and the contact details for the bowls also. It narrowed my search down alot.

GRAVE DIGGAZ: It was good to see a responce so quick, I didnt expect it. It gave me somewhere to start and look. Thankz.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone which has been able to help me out, and I wish you all the best.

Thankz.

Cam.

and when u get in contact with him, ask him who's equiptment he was using at northcote champs to make 2nd qualifier in the masters while bowling in the mens teams with me. but it is alright he posted a 643 and i beat him by 5 pins lol.

Back
Top Bottom