Looking for old bowler

G

Getsum

Hi.

Was hoping someone would be able to post a pic and possibly some contact details:confused: .
The person i am looking for is Neville Cameron. He bowled a 300 at Rockdale in Feb 1980.:cool:

Thanx in advance

I don't know a Neville Cameron, but I did know a Neville Jenke who bowled a 300 around that time and I think it was at Rockdale.

willey

Could be..

Did your Neville bowl in the Amflite league at Moorabin Bowl?

regards

I hav'nt seen him since 1987, he tried to beat the Guinness World Record for continuous bowling, he lasted for about 5 day's and he never beat the old record. This was about 1986.

willey

Thanx Willey

if you can think of anything else, please let me know...

regards

i am neville Jenke and not neville cameron. The 300 I bowled was in a five man teams at Bankstown bowls. I hope this clears up part of your Question that these are two Different People.

By the way, would love to know who willey is as this is neville jenke and no doubt not your real name.

Hi Neville, willey here ALIAS Frank Williams, I used to work at Hurstville when you bowled there, also when you tried to set a World Record for Bowling.

Sorry about throwing your name in, I thought you had another name for some reason, anyway are you still Bowling?

willey.

hi frank about to make a return this coming Monday and just new on this site. trying to learn how to start up the conversations at this site. A new bowland has now opened at Berri. Last tuesday night they had the number two and Number one bowl off for $ 10,000. This was not around in my day. Spoke with George Frilingos who was helpful and bowls with Terry Wenban. I was surprised to learn so many are still around bowling. Good old Hurstville bowls created not one three hundred game, but I think people would be surprised at how many from the old centre did bowl one before the better conditions of today. Hope to catch up with everyone again one day. look us up if ever in the riverland. Nev.

Sorry have not been on line of late. this will depend on averages and if the centre can be compete reasonably. After all the years I have been away from the game, even has myself struggling. I hope they do enter a team for experience.they will be attending a meeting this saturday in regards to entering.
Neville Jenke

Back
Top Bottom