HOLT AUCTION

• Thread starter DARRELLHOLTVICTORIA
  • Start date
Gary looking forward to a :JD: or 3 not sure if SA is ready for us but never mind. :partytime2::theBar:

Alex not need to manage anything you should try out for the classic

Jason what are you saying by night sky have you taken up Astronomy :Lighten: Please I ask anyone out there that can help with this to do so :p
anyway not long before we are in SA for the best time

Jeanette

Not when my ave is around 215 Jeanette. I thought your average have to be below 199 to be able to bowl the Classic?
Alex

yes this is true but give us enough time and we will have an open division and you will be able to part take or justj come over as a support and bowl in the carnival

Jeanette

Alex, you can always put in for a team official. What a great incentive that would be for the team. Instead of the team bowling for drinks, we can bowl for DONUTS !!

I have a suggestion for Jason. If you leave in the afternoon and just drive into the sun........

Liz

Thanks for the offer Liz. Just checked with the Boss and she told me, we'll be on a cruise ship around that time ;)
Good luck next month and I know it's going to be one hell of a party in SA.
Alex

Alex, you can always put in for a team official. What a great incentive that would be for the team. Instead of the team bowling for drinks, we can bowl for DONUTS !!
I have a suggestion for Jason. If you leave in the afternoon and just drive into the sun........
Liz

i am flying over so as long as i get on the plane that says TO Adelaide and not FROM Adelaide I should be right................:plane:

Liz Jason would be right getting to the Accommodation as we are getting him from the airport, the only thing is will have to make sure we find him , as you know he has no GSP . Might need to get a homing devise put on him. any thoughts on this one . Jason if you have any Ideas that would be great.
See you on Sunday at Practice.

Jeanette

Alex IS going to be very stressed keeping up with CHELSEA this season. this will sort out his average. stick him down for next year,,his average will topple like his red devils..lol I am a trained ooligun.....legend

Liz Jason would be right getting to the Accommodation as we are getting him from the airport, the only thing is will have to make sure we find him , as you know he has no GSP . Might need to get a homing devise put on him. any thoughts on this one . Jason if you have any Ideas that would be great.
See you on Sunday at Practice.
Jeanette

At least i can spell GPS!
I will be there tommorrow at Forrest Hill right................... just gagin.
What time is practice to start? 10am?

Back
Top Bottom