Hobart Representative Teams Challenge

oaky

This weekend was the first running of the Representatives Teams Challenge at Moonah Bowl.

The tournament was bowled over 9 games in a 5 man team format then the top 6 teams went into an AFL style elimination Final.

Congratulations to the A.T.B.S.O Men's Restricted team in winning the final beating the Rachuig Ladies.

A good weekend was had by all involved.

Results have been attached

Attachments

• Hobart Rep Teams Challange Scores.xls
    105 KB · Views: 74
Just echoing Paul's congratulations to ATBSO Mens Restricted on winning Representative Teams Challenge. Also a massive congrats to all that bowled over the weekend and in particular to the Juniors that took it right up to all of the other teams and finished in the finals.

A very big weekend especially with the Hall of Fame Dinner on Saturday night and everyone fronting up at 9.00am today for another full on day of bowling.

My personal thanks to Paul Oakley - terrific job mate and much appreciated, likewise to Christine Huxley who also gave up her weekend to sit in front of the computer and input scores etc. Without these people who give up their time freely - no tournament - no fun! Also to my wife Julie who thinks I now live at the bowl - love you and thanks for your help and support.

Congratulations to Paul, Colin and all the team that put together the Hobart Teams Challenge.

Its was a great weekend (including the Hall of Fame Dinner) and well done to the ATBSO Mens Restricted team for coming out on top. A special congratualtions to the Rachuig Ladies and President Shield team for some great bowling to finishing first & second in qualifying.

Thanks to everyone involved in organising the tournament. It was a great weekend.

A special thanks to Paul and Christine for giving up their time over the weekend as well.

Just echoing Paul's congratulations to ATBSO Mens Restricted on winning Representative Teams Challenge. Also a massive congrats to all that bowled over the weekend and in particular to the Juniors that took it right up to all of the other teams and finished in the finals.

A very big weekend especially with the Hall of Fame Dinner on Saturday night and everyone fronting up at 9.00am today for another full on day of bowling.

My personal thanks to Paul Oakley - terrific job mate and much appreciated, likewise to Christine Huxley who also gave up her weekend to sit in front of the computer and input scores etc. Without these people who give up their time freely - no tournament - no fun! Also to my wife Julie who thinks I now live at the bowl - love you and thanks for your help and support.

congrats to paul and scully for all there great work on the weekend i had fun bowling steve

congrats to the atbso team for there great bowling. the weekend was great fun.congrats to gus on his bowler of the year award. also cograts to eddie well desevered. does a lot for all the juniors. also congrats to all the other award winners.it was a great night

a big thankyou to garry for getting me into a team for the weekend. good bowling by joel keep it up

Back
Top Bottom