2010 Tasmanian Adult State Team Trials

Cricky

Manila 2009
This year Tenpin Bowling Tasmania have changed the normal selection trial process by running the Rachuig, Restricted Teams Challenge & Seniors Teams Challenge roll offs together over two week ends.

The combined selection trials will be held at Moonah Bowl on the 22nd & 23rd May and at Devonport Bowl on the 29th & 30th May.

Entry Forms will be out in all centres within the next few weeks or can be found on the TBT Web Site under "Entry Forms" at

www.tenpin.org.au/index.php?id=137

Just a reminder to all bowlers, the closing date for entries for the roll offs is Friday 7th May.

The following nominations have been received for the State Team roll offs :-

Rachuig

Chris Commane, Garry Crick, Matt Dickson, Aaron Franklin, Brad Goss, Chris Males, Paul Oakley, Ashley Riley, Colin Sculthorpe & Aaron Williams.

Kassey Fechner & Anne-Louise Renshaw.

Restricted

Neil Cook, Darrel George, David Megne & Bruce Potter.

Lyn Hawkes.

Seniors

Garry Crick, Darrel George, Chris Males, David Megne, John Phillips & Colin Sculthorpe.

Vicki Corbett, Lyn Hawkes, Carol Huxley & Julie Sculthorpe.

Although some teams have already been finalised, all bowlers will be required to participate in the roll offs. Check in time for the first day of the roll offs (Moonah Bowl -Saturday 22nd May) is 9.45am.

Nominations for the Rachuig Ladies & Restricted Ladies teams have been extended until 20th June. If you know of any ladies who may be interested in representing Tasmania in either of those teams, please ask them to contact me.

Results from the first weekend of the State Team trials are attached below.

The trials will conclude next weekend at Devonport Bowl.

Attachments

• 2010 Rachuig Roll Offs.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 2010 Restricted Roll Offs.xls
    61.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 2010 Seniors Roll Offs.xls
    46.5 KB · Views: 34
yes that Ash fella does go allright the big fella was going allright too until the last that is when Ashley sprang to life and overtook me

Good to see that it's a little harder than the league shot...

Good luck in Devonport people.

Interesting looking results ... best of luck foreveryone in Dport this weekend .... look for the wiseman to move up the list is my prediction.

I hope so Scooter the wise one didnt come through on his pridiction he said he was going to pass me so hopefully some of my luck can rub off on him this weekend

Final results attached below. Congratulations to all our State Team reps and good luck in Sydney.

Attachments

• 2010 Rachuig Roll Offs.xls
    49.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 2010 Restricted Roll Offs.xls
    71.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 2010 Seniors Roll Offs.xls
    47 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations to all successful entrants on making their respective teams.

Sincere commiserations to Aaron on missing out, however, I have to say a special well done to my fellow Team Capitalcorp member on coming through with the goods in the last game. Wouldn't be the same without you in the team Mr GMC! Also well done to Paul, holding off the challenge in the end.

If anyone is interested at all in bowling with the Rachuig ladies, please, please contact Garry or Brett - or even Annie or myself for that matter!!

If anyone is interested at all in bowling with the Rachuig ladies, please, please contact Garry or Brett - or even Annie or myself for that matter!!

I'd love to bowl with the Tasmanian ladies, I even look pretty good in a skirt (If I do say so myself :D :D)

Congratulations to all that made the teams, especially Mr Crick good to see Age and Treachery winnning out over Youth and Exuberence again :D

Cheers

Steve

Back
Top Bottom