Highlands Tenpin 9 no tap tournament June 6th

What's the protocol on an entry with a bowler that doesn't have a league average? My prospective partner bowls about 110 but is not in any league nor has she bowled for many years. If there is no issue, can you please add Robbie Alston 234 (AMF Blacktown) and Joanne Honeysett. Cheers.

Good question but I suggest the protocol is that all entries actually have a league avg.

How many of the best bowlers don't bowl in 1 league?

I should add, im bowling and i dont care who takes part as long as the prizefund is maintained and everyone enjoys themselves.

All questions can be directed to Diane Mc Ausland the tournament director at [email protected] . As for league averages if you don't have a current one then whatever your average was in your last league you played .

Updated List.
1. George Williams - Byron Maddox
2. Cherone Griffiths- Spike Zahra
3. Luke Hannon - Andrew Norman
4.Tim Bevan - John Velo
5. Roy Howell - Dale Yeomans
6. Mitch Bloomfield - John Carroll
7. Jason Tinker - Mel Tinker
8. Connor Nolan - Craig Nolan
9. Carol Unwin - Amanda Schiebel
10. Samantha Edwards - Darrin Honeysett
11. Chris Butt - Chris Guilliano
12. Fabrizio Delgado - Cameron Diversi
13. Rob Alston - Joanne Honeysett

Only 3 spots to go.

Hi mate...I may have a partner but finding out this week with work..so can I grab a spot please.
Tamara Boater 166 avg - wayne griffiths 216 avg

Can you please remove Robbie Alston and Joanne honeysett as Jo can no longer make it, looks like I'll be cheering on from the sidelines

Updated List.
1. George Williams - Byron Maddox
2. Cherone Griffiths- Spike Zahra
3. Luke Hannon - Andrew Norman
4.Tim Bevan - John Velo
5. Roy Howell - Dale Yeomans
6. Mitch Bloomfield - John Carroll
7. Jason Tinker - Mel Tinker
8. Connor Nolan - Craig Nolan
9. Carol Unwin - Amanda Schiebel
10. Samantha Edwards - Darrin Honeysett
11. Chris Butt - Chris Guilliano
12. Fabrizio Delgado - Cameron Diversi
13. Wayne Griffiths - Tamara Boater
14. Chris Rousell - Peter Rousell.

2 spots remaining

I have a daughter that would love to bowl but Robbin Alston if u would like to pay for her lol....
Wish i could afford 3 entry's .....

Lol wish I could mate but I'll be happily sitting on the sidelines having a better time than you guys throwing back a few while watching all you guys slug it out lol, next weekend is my weekend brother ;-)

Congrats to Darrin Honeysett & Samantha Edwards for taking out the second highlands tenpin 9 no tap tournament with a combined pinfall of 4992. Full results will be uploaded in the coming days.

1962747_681015688637784_3849707168426117445_n.jpg
I

I could count on one hand the amount of pretend strikes I had for the night ( 9s) :p , I was even trying to get 9s and still couldn't.o_O strikes & 8s for me that night.

Another good response for our 2nd 9 no tap tournament , the goal for highlands tenpin is to host an open tournament in the future and holding little novelty tournaments like these is to encourage participation to draw on those numbers for a proper tournament.

Back
Top Bottom