Hey!! When's our next Tournament guys?...

From the other post it was going to be Jan or Feb 2008 (based around the seniors as they all missed out on the last one). And i think it was going to be at Oz Tenpin Narre Warren, that about all i know.

Problem is, it's hard to get weekends that don't clash with something else. I'm happy to keep running them, but there needs to be a free weekend to do it on. Alternatively, if you guys want to run an event while im bowling something else, I am more than happy to provide all the contact details of sponsors, centres and patterns to keep the events ticking over.

If we were to overrun the events, people will just keep putting their name down and pulling out like they have been doing. If there is only an event every couple of months, maybe that will prevent it from happening as much.

The next event will have to be January sometime, and Narre will be the centre because it's on a different surface to the previous 2 events. I was thinking of running both a short and a long pattern for the next event for some variety, and am more than happy to accept any other suggestions and advise on what do do for the next event.

Stay tuned, we are looking to be bigger and better in the upcomming year!

Cheers!

Do we assume this next event will be before 22nd Feb 2008?

This is when the 2008 Sport Series National event will occur.

Looking at the calendar, only 3rd and 10th Feb 2008 are good possible dates. The other dates are taken up by Seniors and other events.

The next event will be on the 5th and 6th of January, with a new versatile format, which should suit most availability for bowlers. In conjunction with the Tenpin bowling show, a real Television stepladder final.

Stay tuned for more information, including format, increased prize funds and the chance to feature on television!

The next event will have to be January sometime, and Narre will be the centre because it's on a different surface to the previous 2 events. I was thinking of running both a short and a long pattern for the next event for some variety......

Tonx
So do mean long pattern on lane a and short pattern on lane b?
If so, that would be truly tough for those with no arsenal; but a lot of fun too.

Cheers
Jason

Back
Top Bottom