Help if you can.

cindyd

cindyd
Need help to make a wish come true for a 6yr old Reid who has Cancer he is having his 7th Birthday Party with us and is a big fan of Sponge Bob we would like to give him his own Bowling Ball with Sponge Bob on it.
So if there is any Pro Shops out there that has one sitting on your shelf could you please concact us.
Thanks Cindy Donnelly
Garden City Lanes.
Ph 07 46329755.

Thanks guys that's great the problem I'm having is finding one to buy apparently they are not allowed to ship them into Australia anymore that's why i thought there might be one sitting in a pro shop somewhere.
Cindy

Heard back from bowlingball.com and they don't have an issue sending it. Use the link in the above post for contact details etc if you need to.

Hi

U can try AMF Cannon Hill 073890 1177
When I was working there they had one

You are doing a great thing

Hope i could help

Shellie

A big thank you for your responses guys and a big thank you Broni for your offer we do have one coming from the states for him it will cost about $100 which is pretty good, also a party company from Adelaide is sending over some party decorations and table settings. The Mum is insisting on paying for the day so we are going to send a envelope around and hopefuly we might get enough to maybe send the family to dreamworld or somewhere down the coast. He will be having 30 of his classmates here so it should be a great day all the staff have got behind this and are looking out for anything to do with sponge bob to give him on the day.
Thanks Again,
Cindy Donnelly
Garden City Lanes Toowoomba.
PS Just hope the ball is here before next Sat.

Good news about the ball apparently we had Andrew from Absolute Bowling Supplies getting the ball for us and Tom Boston from Tommys Pro Shop was also talking to the same person and they have shipped out the one for Tom who is going to donate the ball. Thanks again Andrew and a big thanks Tom.
Cindy.;);););)

I would like to thank Happy Chicken for starting the Envelope collection to get this family a pass to one of the theme parks.

Thanks again
Cindy....

We were happy to help, and it's great to see that the youngin looks like having the time of his life :D

All the best on the day, take some photos for totalbowling, and good luck!

I would like to thank Terry Silva (Jockey) for your kind donation towards Reid and his family they will have a great day and surprize with what we have installed for them. Onca again thanks.
Cindy

I would like to thank those who helped, the Ball arrived today as did all the Party Goodies and we have just to raise $120.00 more before Saturday and we are set for a great Party for Reid and his family.
Thanks Cindy.:):):)

Back
Top Bottom